You can type here any text you want

87 GN hardtop, 11 sec combo. nice!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dont wait on that ATR DP anymore. Cancell your order and get a THDP. I have been waiting on my ATR DP for 7 weeks. Check out the FEEDBACK Section. -----Jeremy

wont fit

Thanks for the info man, but I tried to put a TH on and it wouldnt fit. and it was made to fit ATR Headers. I dont know what the deal is.

BUMMER, good luck with that ATR and the sell of your car. Did you buy that car from a guy in Illinois??

No, actually from a TB member in North Carolina. He had a hard time selling it because of the fuel cell. I didnt mind it. I'm hardly every home to mess with it, and need the space.

That a nice looking car for the price. If anybody can do a wheely like for $9k, thats cheap!! Good Luck Man!! ----Jeremy

Jason - Sorry to hear you are selling the car. Wish I had that much cash.
John

looking for anything diffrent?

i'm looking for a gn. but i have this 10k origional mile pro streeted s-10. looking for a swap. i'm asking 11,500 there is about 25k invested into this ride.

Hey man, that sounds nice, but my cousin has the same ride and has offered me the same. If I were to trade, I would only trade for a

1969 Camaro RS Z/28, DZ 302, 4 speed, deluxe hounds tooth interior, console, gauges, rosewood, 12 bolt, PDB, PS, cowl hood, spoilers, rallys.

I know thats a easy $20k+ car, so I just need to sell mine and keep saving.

Thanks though,
Jason

Back