87 GN Hardtop – 49K mi – Show and Go

hadav8

Hardtop Grand National with 49k mi, World of Wheels show winner, stock unopened long block, numerous show and go bolt ons include much stainless and chrome, alcohol injection and TA-49 turbo. Easy high 11’s. Originally a Kansas car free of rust concerns. Documentation includes original window sticker. I’ve owned several TR’s to include a 9K mi. GN a few years back, this is my favorite. $18,500 662-279-4082. Serious inquiries only please. Many pics available along with video footage of the car while it is running. Located in North Mississippi, delivery can be arranged.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,400
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,408
  • dside.JPG
    dside.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,392
  • pside.JPG
    pside.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,384
Undercarriage Pics

A look at the undercarriage, which is 100% free of undercoating and in excellent condition.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,224
  • IMG_1591.JPG
    IMG_1591.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,217
  • IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,206
  • IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,177
  • IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,185
factory paint? Any issues with it...fading, cracking, etc? Any dents, dings, major chips? Looks like a clean car..especially underneath! How much do you think enclosed shipping would be to New York State(Buffalo)?

Thanks

The car has been repainted. I'm very picky about paint. I rate this car a 9.0 out of 10. Gloss and finish are outstanding, but it is not perfect. One pencil eraser size ding on the whole car that does not show at all (didn't know it until I put it on the rack to take pictures). The car has not been washed/wet in years. Only dusted thoroughly and waxed. The way I can best describe it, the paint is great but not so nice that you wouldn't want to drive it to a show.

I would guestimate enclosed shipping to be between $600 and $1000 but I haven't checked in a couple of years. Fuel is down...maybe the cost is also. If that's not an option, I can't make the full run but I can easily meet half way (with an enclosed trailer).

Interested in trades?

I have either a 2006 BMW M3 convertible SMG black on cinnamon, a 2000 corvette coupe dark blue on tan auto, or a 1998 SALEEN convertible supercharged black on black auto. Let me know what you think.

Trades?

Thanks for the inquiry, but not interested in trades. I'm working on posting the video, possibly to YouTube, later today. I'll update this afternoon. I think the video is good enough that it will meet the needs of those wanting to see more pictures.

Beginning to have second thoughts of selling after seeing some of the clips from the new Fast and Furious, something tells me Vin Diesel driving a GN will help the resale of these cars a bit!

I've seen this car in person and it is very nice and the owner is very knowledgeable. Good Luck with the sale.

BTW that shop looks very familiar. Does your friend still have the white T for sale?

Shane

White T and Interior Pics

Shane,

Thanks for the comments. On the White T, he's not advertising it but he would sell it. Best I remember, it was bought new locally and is a two-owner car with somewhere in the 35k mi. range. It's a manual window lightweight car and runs strong. New paint is very well done.

Interior pics of my car on the way. There's quite a bit of footage on the YouTube video clip of the interior that showed up well before the YouTube file translation. The interior pics I have don't do justice but I'll post them later. It is extremely clean, dash pad is not busted in the place they typically do. Seats, carpet, doorpanels are immaculate. I would rate the interior 9.5 out of 10.

Jeff

More pics and details...

I need to correct myself. In an earlier post I said the car hasn't been wet in years. I remembered that I got rained on at a car show last year. So the car has been wet once in the past several years...but not for long :smile:

Here are some additional part specifics to go along with the pictures:

TA-49 turbo (polished), 42# injectors, Razor alcohol injection, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, TinMan cold air intake, Duttweiler big neck stock intercooler (polished), TH 3” stainless downpipe, Poston stainless headers, ATR stainless 2.5” exhaust, California Art Carr complete transmission (polished deep pan), Orange stripe converter, boxed control arms, HR Parts-n-Stuff bushings, trans mount and engine mounts, mini-starter (chrome available), Auto-Meter boost, VDO water temp and oil pressure gauges, Scanmaster, P235/60R15 Mickey Thompson drag radials. Too many chrome/polished parts to list.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,479
  • IMG_1624.JPG
    IMG_1624.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,473
  • IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,480
  • IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,476
Bump

Bump for an extremely nice car.

I've seen this one in person, and it is beautiful!

Very, very knowledgeable and honest owner.