You can type here any text you want

87 GN hardtop with lots of spare parts- Houston

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deputydawg

It is an 87 GN hardtop. There is no rust. It is complete- has a dented quarter panel ( have the replacement- it can be installed within a month). Not a perfect car, but could be a really nice driver.

I have the following spare parts to go with the car: tail lights, headlamp bezels, turn signals, T-type hood with liner, T-type header panel, misc. interior parts, NOS air dams, aluminum bumper cores, aluminum drums, 86 t-type grille, a complete set of the stock chrome wheels and caps with tires, 3 spare GTA center caps, a red T-type steering wheel center- with a small crack, gasket set, carpet roll.

I have replaced the filler panels (OEM front and ABS rear), re-installed the stock steering wheel with a billet center (looks stock- will not crack like the original ones) and the rear end (still an 8.5 open- now with aluminum drums). The whole interior is sitting in my spare bedroom- took it out to replace the quarter panel. Replaced all the body bushings (including the missing ones and GNX) with poly units, realigned the body on the frame and install the Monte Carlo front frame braces.

Mods include: 38lb injectors, Terry Houston downpipe, cut-out, Hooker 2.5 exhaust, K&N filter, Art Carr Transmission and stall converter, Hypertech chip, center console pod with autometer carbon faced gauges (oil and temp), pillar mounted autometer carbon faced boost gauge and GTA wheels.

Car runs and drives, in a couple hours the interior could be put back in it. I am in Houston, Tx and have a clear title.

Asking $8k for car and all parts. I really don't want to sell parts here and there- Would rather sell all or nothing.

I talked to the guy at the body shop and he said he could fix all the dings, replace the quarter panel and repaint the car for $3k.

Back