You can type here any text you want

87 GN, low mileage and quick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buickrat

87 GN with 39,800 original miles, car is numbers matching, the long block is all stock never opened up. I have added some external upgrades to the engine, i have stepped up the transmission and rear end. The car sounds and drives like a stock GN, I have GNX wheels with MT drag rasdials, the car turns 11:20's at 118 plus like clock work. The interior is a 9, the body is a 9, If you are interested and would like more information drop me a line. Asking $22,000 or trade for 87 Silver or gray Turbo T plus cash.

87 GN with 39,800 original miles, car is numbers matching, the long block is all stock never opened up. I have added some external upgrades to the engine, i have stepped up the transmission and rear end. The car sounds and drives like a stock GN, I have GNX wheels with MT drag rasdials, the car turns 11:20's at 118 plus like clock work. The interior is a 9, the body is a 9, If you are interested and would like more information drop me a line. Asking $22,000 or trade for 87 Silver or gray Turbo T plus cash.

Sounds like a sweet ride! At a good price!! Any reason your selling?? GLWS!!

I have two many cars and I need to make room for my GSX and GNX coming from Storage in Seattle.

I have two many cars and I need to make room for my GSX and GNX coming from Storage in Seattle.

Well alright sounds a damn good reason!!! I wish i knew how to post pics . id post em up for you.. Im sure some one will chime in tomm and send them and email and they will post em up for you!!!

I figured it out here is the first batch.

87 GN 001.jpg

87 GN 003.jpg

87 GN 005.jpg

87 GN 006.jpg

87 GN 012.jpg

I took the car to the track last week end and It ran 11:32 @ 117 mph back to back at 2600' elevation. Drove it to the track with MT drag radials and drove here home.

I took the car to the track last week end and It ran 11:32 @ 117 mph back to back at 2600' elevation. Drove it to the track with MT drag radials and drove here home.

She is a BUTE!!! Good luck with sale!!! Bump!!!

Here is the list of Mods, PTE 6265 ceramic ball bearing billet wheel Turbo, RJC down Pipe, TA headers with pypes exhaust, 21 Row stock mount intercooler, aluminum radiator, 70 mm hat, RJC plate, 80 lb injectors, Walbro 340 fuel pump,Z28 Small block chevy valve springs, Tin Man cool air intake system,Turbo Tweak chip, Scan Master, 200R built by Lonnie at Extreme Automatics, 3200 stall Edge Converter, Dynotech Aluminum drive shaft, TrueTrac differential with new 3.42 gears, Moser axles, C-Clip elimenator, HR Partrs and Stuff adjustable rear suspension, GNX wheels with 255/50/16 MT Drag Radials. The car runs, Drives and Sounds like a stocker but will run low 11's at the track. The best 60' was a 1.50 she consistantly turns 1.55 - 1.58 with 2-3 lbs of boost at launch. The best ET to date was 11.20 @119 MPH the car weighs 3776 with a driver and 3/4 tank of gas.

Back