87 Gn Parts Car Complete, No Tittle

ozmossis

86 Gn 121k Miles, Car S A Stolen Recovery Car, Been Sitting For About 5 Or 6 Years, But Is Complete, 100% Stock Even Air Cleaner. The Sterring Colume Was Busted Out And The Computer Was Stolen, Interior Is All There, Front Seats Are Getting Rough From Sun, Inside Is Pretty Mildewed,but Think Rest Of Theinterior Will Clean Up, Front Fenders, Valence, Grille Bumpers Are Good, Rust On Hood, Doors, And Starting On Lowers Quarters, It Is A G80 Car,it Has A Set Of Gnx Style Wheels, Not Sure Who Makes Em, Never Seen A Set The 15 Inch Ones Before, Been Trying To Get This Car Bough For A While Now, Got It Done Finally Yeasterday, I Sold The Guy A Ecm, About A Year Ago, He Called Me A Few Months Ago And Was Asking Me What To Do To Start It, Was Worrind About The Bad Fuel Where Its Sit For A While I Told Him To Just Put Freshgas In It And Try To Start It, I Went And Got It Yesterday And He Had Took The Gas Tanks Off To Clean And Disconnected The Fuel Line At The Intake To Drain Fuel Out, So Tank Need S To Be Put Back On And, New Battery To Start, If Anyone Is Interested Will Start Car,should Be Ok Just Been Sitting In Storage For Longtime, Car Is All There, (no Tittle) Good Parts Car Or Make A Good Race Car, If Its Not Sold In A Few Days Will Be In Peaces This Time Next Week, $3500 Obo, Im Not On Here Much So If Interested Call Me At 423 967 1605 Thanks Steve Btw In Bristol Tn

Just wandering if you can apply for a lost title? Is the car in good enough shape to put back on the road if you can get a title? Thanks

g

travis, sorry havnt been online, not sure about getting a tittle, this thing come from a stolen recovery lot, and has been sitting 5 to 6 years, am goin g to try and get tank put on this week and get er going, just have been busy as hell, would make a nice drag car, needs 2 doors, or some rust fixed on doors, and trunk lid is rusty in corners, i should have doors and trunk lid just have to look and see, iv got a ton of turbo parts stashed in 2 garages lol, and the front seats are getting bad form the sun,

gn

only t in town? dam iv missed a turbo buick close to home., lol your in roan mountain? havnt been that way in a while, call me if you need any parts , got plenty btw, easier to get hold of me in the evenings on cell

ozmossis said:
only t in town? dam iv missed a turbo buick close to home., lol your in roan mountain? havnt been that way in a while, call me if you need any parts , got plenty btw, easier to get hold of me in the evenings on cell
PM'd ya.

interested in the black parts...grill if in good shape, black bumpers, headlight bezels with turn markers... need right rear black wheel well trim, spoiler(all 3 pieces) - let me know when you start parting it out and the prices for these parts - I'm in Louisville, so I can pick em up or meet you.
Thanks
Matt