You can type here any text you want

87 GN parts car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

455elky

Quick Elky - maybe
I have access to sell for a friend an 87 with no engine. Everything is there but the block and heads. They were sent to a machine shop and never picked up. I have confirmed with the machine shop that they are GONE. It has the usual rust starting to show up. The hood is perfect. There is no wreck damage. The car is actually amazingly straight. The trunk lid is rusted, drivers side quarter is fixable with a lower rear patch panel. Seats and headliner need recovering.
I am: 1. Wondering if somebody locally is interested in it. 2. What it might be worth.:confused:
I hate to see it not be fixed.
For those of you that make the Friday night cruise at Publix I'm the guy with the 455 Stage 1 in the El Camino.
I'm in the WPB area. email nsstring@bellsouth.net
cell: 561-722-4340

add info

I have access to sell for a friend an 87 with no engine. Everything is there but the block and heads. They were sent to a machine shop and never picked up. I have confirmed with the machine shop that they are GONE. It has the usual rust starting to show up. The hood is perfect. There is no wreck damage. The car is actually amazingly straight. The trunk lid is rusted, drivers side quarter is fixable with a lower rear patch panel. Seats and headliner need recovering.
I am: 1. Wondering if somebody locally is interested in it. 2. What it might be worth.:confused:
I hate to see it not be fixed.
For those of you that make the Friday night cruise at Publix I'm the guy with the 455 Stage 1 in the El Camino.
I'm in the WPB area. email nsstring@bellsouth.net
cell: 561-722-4340
Sellers # 561-315-1402 Wayne

VIN # 1G4GJ1175HP464610

Back