87 GN ROLLER FOR SALE - San Diego Area

Squid4life

Well, bought this car to put my Stage motor in and have some fun but between all my time spent underway and a pending move that is much sooner than expected I think it best not to rush this project and just save my go fast goodies for the next one.

True 1987 GN
True 80k mile one owner car (guy bought it, transferred it to his mom due to a divorce so technically two owners before I bought it.) I have the clean and clear title. Never crashed or damaged.

Power seat car, interior is pretty nice, except the headliner is hanging down.

Paint is rough (faded) from sitting and looks like previous owner let his dog jump on the hood and deck lid... Light scratches that would wet sand out. I honesty think a good paint correction would fix 99% of the issues. Needs new fillers. Front header panel was replaced from cracking at one point and they used one with holes for a hood ornament. You can faintly see the outline.

Only rust is a tiny spot on the front of the drivers door.

Has a sick 9" Ford rear with aluminum center section, moser axles, 3.70 pro gears on a spool, and huge Wilwood disc brakes. I have matching new in the box front wilwoods I will include for my asking price.

Car will have NICE RIKEN 16x8 GNX style wheels with nice (85% left) matching tires in 255/60 rear, 245/60 front. These wheels are worth $1100 bare, and have the perfect offset for our cars.

Has billet alum upper and lower rear control arms, uppers are adjustable.

Has ac box removed and I have a brand new engraved block off plate for it.

No engine harness, but I know someone who has one for $125.

No gas tank in car, but I might be able to include a brand new one with new straps.

Has Cottons dual 3" exhaust

I hate to sell this car as it is the perfect project for me but lack of time and moving out of the cont. US puts a damper on that idea. Will get pics up today hopefully, but in the meantime feel free to PM me or text or call.

Asking $5200

At this price you are basically buying a 9" rear and the wheels and tires and Wilwoods, and the car comes along for about a grand.

316-208-65 three zero

I know it's sacrilegious, but I also have an LQ9 6.0 LS long block and a K1 LS stroker crank and rods. Just sayin'. :)

Also have a brand new gbodyparts 11 piece trunk carpet kit. Got it for early Christmas and won't need. Paid like $340 plus shipping, sell for $300.

Has the 6 and "TURBOCHARGED" on trunk, and "Buick Motorsports" script over spare tire.

Last edited:
View attachment 240652
View attachment 240653
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416759926.195403.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416759942.712012.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416759960.430620.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416759999.823771.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416760022.778083.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416760064.158807.jpg

Can I get a pic of that trunk kit.an how much shipped to 81005

That is a hell of a buy for what's there
Wish I could have done this

Bryan

Yep, I got a good deal on it, and the new owner also got a good deal on it. Hated to have to part with it, would have been a perfect car for my stage 2/ TH400 setup I have. But, I am sure there will be another in the future.

Car is sold, and just left. I am going to go try not to throw up now... Hate selling cars.

I had offer 4 k and no deal dammmm that's not nice so was up with the trunk kit

His offer of $4k above was not accepted. I sent him a counter via PM and we worked something out. He bought the car, the wheels, and the carpet kit.