87 GN sandrail, you have to see this

that thing is bad

Can u imagine what that car would go in the 1/4 mile with slicks and front frunners instead of those sand tires. :eek:

I have been in a similar one. It was a crazy ride on the pavement.
You never know what will show up at Nick's place. :eek:

It's too bad the suspension isn't better. That thing would be a blast till you hit a bump. I had a mid engine with a turbo V6 (not a buick) and I ripped the treads off of the tires on the street, and I could only muster 7 lbs of boost... yeah they were old tires, so what?:D

Have any of you guys checked out the sandlimos or the buckshot cars?

Last I was in to it - 3 years ago - I was @ sandlimo's shop in tempe and checked out Joe Fab's new rail. $140k 28" of travel with a 750HP methanol alluminum scat V4, leather seats and a TV...

Cars all around with the alum. northstar motors and twin turbo kits...

Some people have too much money:mad:

Pretty sweet to see them launch 140' jump down at Glamis. Ever seen a top fuel car run with paddles?

I miss dunin':(

the suspension is really rather plush . I wish it was higher though. It is designed to be a hill shooter/sand drag car.

Off road cars and sand buggies are big $ these days. Most of the buick crowd has no idea the kind of money these things are.

Those long travel cars start at $75 k.

$50k with no motor or trans.

This little car will outrun most of them as long as there are not too many bumps ;)

the price is better too.lol