87' GN shell found

Maybe we should all give our spare parts to the project car then sell it and divide up the money. :biggrin:

Anyone else find it odd that the car has no visible crash damage? This car has to be theft recovery.

That's what I was thinking....if it's not wrecked and it's not stolen and not rusted beyond belief why else would it be in the junkyard? Something isn't jiving here....

That's what I was thinking....if it's not wrecked and it's not stolen and not rusted beyond belief why else would it be in the junkyard? Something isn't jiving here....

welllll...did you look at the column... def blown apart :eek: guess these are prob all stolen to because they look so nice :p

Attachments

• gnfarm.JPG
    gnfarm.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 359
I noticed the column after I posted.

just busting your chops :p there were a lot of these cars that went to the the salvage yards back in the "day".. :redface: hey thats why I have parts ... well add in NE rust buckets to :eek:

Hey Grumpy...ur photo looks like Brians place....times 95:biggrin:

ummm he has a LOT of room ... thank GOD I didn't :eek::p have to finish piecing them out ..or wait a few more years and then they will fall into the "restorable" category :p

From the looks of the body side molding I would say that it is not a GN.
Good find ! Great project potential.
Bryan

what do you mean? i worked at a pontiac dealer ship in 86 87 and 88 every car on the lot got them cheap body side moulding's and stick on door edge guard moulding's with crap stick on pin stripe havent seen that stuff in year's lol. it's a shame it's so far away i would be all over it. need a turd to work on now that mine is mobile again. got anything repairable grumpy? wish my back yard looked like that. littlebuick8