87 Gn solid roof car

paltech

I have to sell my toy.
Clear title. 116k miles. Clean condition inside and out. Real head turner. Re-painted with new bumper fillers (Paint looks 9.5 out of 10). Stock motor with upgraded injectors, Walbro 340 with Hot Wire Kit, RJC plate, Stretched intercooler with Dutweiler neck, converted to vacuum brake booster, rebuilt turbo ta49, 4 inch Mease Down Pipe, transmission was professionally rebuilt including shift kit installation (shifts firm into all gears), billet fuel pressure regulator, exterior mounted kenny bell fuel pressure guage, drag lite wheels, rebuilt steering and suspension. I put approx. 6k (adult driven)miles on it as a daily driver. This is my third turbo regal in 15years and I can say that it is a great running car that pulls harder than stock and corners cleanly. I bought the car from one of our fellow TurboBuick members "Hang10" about a year and a half ago. I have been very happy with the car but financial demands force me to sell. Located central Florida area. $9200. No trades please.

Gn

Sent you a pm. I'd like first shot at it, please. I owned that car before Kurt.

he might be able to I plan on looking at one of his cars and maybe buying it this week !