You can type here any text you want

87 GN Stock Radio Clock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

russgill

The clock changes time if car sits over night or for a couple of days. When you reset it and are using/running the car it keeps perfect time. Radio works fine both AM & FM, power antenna too. It worked fine since I got the car over a year ago, but just started this in the last month or so.

Display does shut of when when the key is turned off.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be the issue on the clock?

Thanks

I would think you are loosing power at some point while it is parked. Then it re-powers and starts over at 12:00, so when you get in it 4 hours and ten minutes later the clock reads 4:10. Is your battery ok? clean connections etc?

It seems it starts at the time I turned it off, say 8 PM, in the morning when I start it up it will be reading 8. I reset it and If I go to the store and say I am inside for 20 or 30 minutes, I come out and it is reading the correct time. It seems like only it has an issue is for a long shut off. Long being over night.

The battery is one month old and is reading as it should during charge and when it is "silent".

Thanks

Back