87 GN/T parts, MAF, Turbo, Alum Bumpers...

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Stuff I'm never going to use so it's time to go. Shipping is extra. This all came off my car somewhere between 170k miles and 200k miles. I can take paypal, but I'd rather get a check or MO in the mail. I may be able to deliver to Reynolds. PM me for payment addressing.

1. Stock turbo - 170K miles, worked fine, rebuilt at 100k miles, took apart again, needs rebuilding. $40 Sold to Bison
2. Stock intercooler, has broken bottom U shaped factory mount, side mounts are fine. $30
3. Kirban Stock 87 MAF sensor - used about a year. Went 10.6 @ 130 with it. $80
4. 28x9 MT ET Drags (they are old but look fine, went 1.55 60 ft on them last year). $20
5. Gbodyparts repro chrome 87 grille. $100
6. IC hoses, blue ones fit the ends of a stock up pipe, a 3" reducer to the stock throttle body, and a 3/3.5 reducer to turbo but is knicked a bit. $10 for all
7. 3 inch hi-flow cat that fits the stock 4 bolt flange. I only used it for inspections during 2002-2005. $75
8. T horn inserts, no rings, both. $1 Sold to Gforce
9. Broken T shifter handle, maybe some glue on the inside and it'll be like new. $5 Sold to Gforce
10. New unused GNS glovebox mounting plate. $10 Sold to Gforce
11. Chrome headlight bezels without sidemarker lights RH is original, LH is like new. $80 Sold to evil
12. One pass chrome side headlight marker light. $10 Sold to evil
13. 2 RH and 1 LH amber front turn signal lenses. $10 Sold to smv6lol
14. LH and RH black plastic air dams. $5 Sold to smv6lol
15. Front bumper impact strip. $10
16. Front chrome turn signal bezels. $5 Sold to evil
17. Front aluminum bumper support (cut from fender bender) still works with stock bumper skin- $50
18. Complete rear assembled T bumper with aluminum support- $50
19. Couple feet of Aeroquip TFE -8 and -6 line, couple feet of -10 summit rubber braided hose - $2
20. Set of 4 wheel well trim rings from chrome T, painted black but needs to be stripped or polished- $40 Sold to eticket
21. Non working power antenna- Free Sold to ejones
22. Torn stock IC scoop - $5
23. Stock seatbelts and mechanisms, broken door latch release thingy on LH side, all of it. $10 Sold to eticket
24. Stock driveshaft - $10
25. Front chrome bumperettes - $5
26. Stock rear upper control arms - $1
27. Manual seat track, not sure which side its for, probably pass side- $1
28. Stock radio - $5
29. Used ABS pass side rear bumper filler- $10
30. New Fiberglass driver side rear bumper filler - $40

lot1.jpg

lot2.jpg

lot3.jpg

lot4.jpg

Ill take the air dams, left and right turn signal, and what condition is the front bumper impact strip (cant really see it from the pics)

If stock radio still has the chrome on the knobs, I will take it and the pwr antenna. (29483)

Ill take the air dams, left and right turn signal, and what condition is the front bumper impact strip (cant really see it from the pics)

Impact strip appears to have a blemish where a engine crane bumped up against it.

If stock radio still has the chrome on the knobs, I will take it and the pwr antenna. (29483)

One knob is missing the chrome disc insert on the knob (I can't find it though I know I kept it somewhere). It's just a AM/FM radio, no cassette no EQ.

I would like the fender trim if they are relatively dent free (especially the rears) also interested in the seat belts if they aren't too dirty - I have some dirty ones already.

Shipped to texas 78258

thanks
john
jqn555@live.com

I'll grab some flat rate boxes and get some quotes on shipping the bigger items tomorrow. FYI, last time I shipped wheel trim it was expensive.

I will take these
8. T horn inserts, no rings, both. $1
9. Broken T shifter handle, maybe some glue on the inside and it'll be like new. $5
10. New unused GNS glovebox mounting plate. $10

I would like the fender trim if they are relatively dent free (especially the rears) also interested in the seat belts if they aren't too dirty - I have some dirty ones already.

Shipped to texas 78258

thanks
john
jqn555@live.com

The trim shipped to Tx is about $65 since they are so big. Is that ok?

I would like a better pic of the right rear filler please. Pending pics I will take it. Larry