You can type here any text you want

87 GN UNMOLESTED T-Tops 119k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I have an 87 Gn with T-Tops for sale, REAL nice car.
The Good: Interior is as nice as any, no rips in the seats, pleats in door panels still look good,no cracks in dash pad,PW PL, No rear defroster!,everything works, factory radio. Interior 8.5 out of 10
Engine has 37# Delphi injectors, stock intercooler with big neck, K&N filter, hi vol intank pump,TE44 turbo.
-
The BAD: Car needs paint, it is slightly faded (probably buff out and come back nice) no dents,VERY straight, a spot of rust the size of a quarter on the lower decklid, and a spot of rust on the drivers lower door the size of a quarter, both spots are just bubbles and not rusted through, easy repair Floors are PERFECT, no rust at all,Body is an 8.0 out of 10
-
The UGLY: the front bumper fillers are shot, the turbo needs to be rebuilt as the seal is leaking a bit.Car has a Flowmaster exhaust system and the muffler is rusted out.
-
We just replaced the rear main seal and pan gasket in the car and the TTop seals (main weatherstripping) were replaced about 2 years ago,we just replaced the plugs and wires too. The car recently breezed through MD State emissions.
I have brand new GM front fillers to be installed that are painted and I also have a NEW GT3255 turbo to install.
I will sell the car as is for 6500.00 OR I will replace the turbo and the bumper fillers and install the new turbo for $7000. I dont have any pictures and PLEASE do not email me if you are not a potential buyer. I can take specific pics for people as requested. Call with any questions or stop by to see it!.

here are a couple pics. I will throw the factory GN wheels in with it too, the have all 4 caps but need a good cleaning!

Attachments

• gn5.JPG
    gn5.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 196
  • gn6.JPG
    gn6.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 166
  • gn7.JPG
    gn7.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 154
  • gn8.JPG
    gn8.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 147
  • gn11.JPG
    gn11.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 151
wanted to know if car is still available and if i can drive down to see it from nj

thanks sorry i acted too late let me know if another one comes around

Back