87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

I still have not received my parts or an answer, plus his PM box is full.

I still have not received my parts or an answer, plus his PM box is full.

Parts were sent out the other day via fedex. Fedex does not do residential delieveries on mondays so i would expect your parts on tuesday / wednesday the latest

I met up with James today for a rear window and some other parts I needed to finish my build and I must say, He went above and beyond to fill my order and he had everything I needed.

James is a true gentleman and I would be happy to deal with him again.

Thanks again James.

D

Any word on those shoulder belts?

How about the 87 Cutlass Header emblem from sometime ago in another thread and PMs?
You gave me a photo but no price I or payment method.
Thanks

how much for the complete powermaster to 83617, Idaho, keep it for a spare if she is OK, thanks

Ron, 208-365-0777

im interested in the driver side power seat set up,the door panels and the 3 piece rear spoiler can you give me a price on all? thanks

do you still have the t-type emblem off the front grill or the red T in the horn button? if so how much shipped to 44313, Akron, OH? thanks

Do u have the upper plate that goes on the center console?..if so how much shipped to 90011??..a response would be appreciated..thanxs

need the dash harness with the fuse block and the column. prices shipped to chicago

need the dash harness with the fuse block and the column. prices shipped to chicago

EVERY single dash harness I have EVER had out of a stripped turbo car has been butchered up for radio / alarms / speakers etc...... EXCEPT for this one $250 on the harness. I was getting $125 for totally butchered ones and I sold every single one I had to guys doing conversions. Not 1 wire cut on this 1. Column out of this car was junk but I have others $150 plus shipping

Guessing shipping at $30 on the pair