You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National 20,900 original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GuyG

Original 1987 Grand National. Paint, Exhaust everything is original on this car. It is in great condition with 20,900 miles and one of the very last built (82 sequential serial numbers from the last, they built Regals and Grand Prix I believe on the same line). I am the second owner purchasing in 2009 (only put on 500 miles since). The car is well documented including dealer sales order, window sticker and registrations. The car came from TX. It is loaded including the very rare Astro Roof option. Only change is the vacuum brakes which most who know these cars would agree not to change back. The photos are very good but really don’t show how nice this car is. Please call Guy to get more information; 314-413-0152. Asking $25,000.

One more and I hope I can post the photos, sorry for the long way around.

12/87. The actual build date is 12/8/1987 (direct from GM archives). The last 5 of the VIN is 65206. It is highly documented the last one is 65288.

Undercarriage photos posted. Also of note: you will see tinted windows and an alarm system installed. All this was don by the dealer prior to its initial delivery. This is documented in the sales documents.

Back