You can type here any text you want

87 Grand national 40,000,in buffalo,NY$9,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1987 Buick Grand National for sale.I am the second owner of this 40,000 mile car.I have alot of documents that go with the car including,sales reciept,recall notice and deler reciept,door pad broadcast sheet,warranty book,maintenance book,goodyear tire book,and more.The options on the car are t tops,tilt,cruise,a/c,power drivers seat,power trunk release,power windows and locks.
The body on the car was stripped down to bare metal and primed and painted with base coat clear coat paint.There where no rust holes in the body.There was about 5 minor dents in it.Thee paint is not perfect but does look nice,there is some dust in it and about 4 chips.
The underside of the car does have some rust on it do it beeing parked in a stone drive way for many years.There is a few finger tip size rust holes in the drivers front floor pan.The frame and truck floor and the other floor pans are in nice shape.I have done a few mods to the car but i saved all the orignal parts so it could be put back to stock.
Mods are
3" down pipe
2.5 hooker cat back exhaust
255 warlbro pump and hotwire kit
turbo tweek 93 street chip
cold air intake setup
adjustable wastegate rod
adjustable fuel pressure regulator
kirban fuel gauge
otc 2000 scanner
3 gauge piller with autometer 30# boost gauge,knock gauge,and a audiable knock gauge
New coil pack and module ,plugs ,wires
New brake bowl
New front rotors,calipers and pads
Comes with 2 sets of rims 1 set of factory gn wheels,1 set of centerline wheels
The interior is in nice shape,but it does have a cigarette burn in the drivers seat.
Everything works on the car including the power antenna,the a/c needs a charge though.
The car runs and drives great.I have taking it to the track a few times and ran a 8.46 at 80 mph.
I have pictures i can email you
The car is located in buffalo,NY
I am asking $9,500
My email address is mikes440dodge@hotmail.com

I am open to offers.

Attachments

• randp_33.jpg
    randp_33.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 195
Back