You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
Since i purchased another car i have decided to sell my GN as a roller. I have owned this car alittle over a year and have been building it to run THS at the events this year.Here is a quick run down.

87 Grand National 13X,XXX on the clock, nice stock interior with a custom bent 6 point roll bar,paint is nice(has some chips on rockers and a small spot on door. The rearend is a 8.5 w/ moser axles, auburn carrier, stock gear,and a TA cover. Suspension is south side lowers w/ stock uppers, H&R parts Bar, and stock front suspension. The car is setup to run a Gen 7 DFI but will switch the harness for a stock if you wish.It has a xp fuel pump and filter w/ a sumped gas tank . The fuel line is a -8an to the rail and a -6an adapter to the stock feed line. The stock fuel hanger is still in the car. The rims are 15x8 and 15x5 weld pro stars w/ 275-60-15 drag radials.The a/c and power sterring are still on the car,Gauges , boost control and tach stay with the car.I will also leave the a/c compressor and power steering pump.

Here is what is not included, motor, tranny, intercooler, downpipe, exhaust, Radiator and Gen7 DFI

I am asking 6500.00 o.b.o and i am located 30min west on cincinnati in guilford, In 47022

Here is alink to some pics,

PM me for my number. Thanks Tom Robison

do not click on the link to the pictures of this car!!!!!

It gives you a trojan virus where it installs a "fake virus alert" onto your computer scamming you into buying that companies virus protection software. It also stops you from using the virus protection software you already have by telling you its infected.

If you have already clicked the link and need help getting rid of the "fake virus alert" trojan virus just message me and ill help!

Thanks for the big red letters and a pm for a problem. I have never had such a thing happen using the picture hosting site. HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Thanks for the big red letters and a pm for a problem. I have never had such a thing happen using the picture hosting site. HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

dont get upset with me because of it lol i told a mod about the issue that was online since you were not.

when i clicked the link i got a pop up from that site and then instantly got a trojan virus, which was pretty much harmless but did force my computer to run slow and have an alert every 30 seconds saying my computer was infected and they wanted me to buy their anti-virus software to get rid of the issues they caused. its a pretty popular trojan called "antivirus soft". it also infected my real anti virus software and said it was infected not allowing me to use it. i had to go in manual and remove it and then everything was fine.

i have nothing against you or your for sale thread...i have no reason to make this stuff up lol

do not click on the link to the pictures of this car!!!!!

It gives you a trojan virus where it installs a "fake virus alert" onto your computer scamming you into buying that companies virus protection software. It also stops you from using the virus protection software you already have by telling you its infected.

If you have already clicked the link and need help getting rid of the "fake virus alert" trojan virus just message me and ill help!

Didn't happen to me.

dont get upset with me because of it lol i told a mod about the issue that was online since you were not.

when i clicked the link i got a pop up from that site and then instantly got a trojan virus, which was pretty much harmless but did force my computer to run slow and have an alert every 30 seconds saying my computer was infected and they wanted me to buy their anti-virus software to get rid of the issues they caused. its a pretty popular trojan called "antivirus soft". it also infected my real anti virus software and said it was infected not allowing me to use it. i had to go in manual and remove it and then everything was fine.

i have nothing against you or your for sale thread...i have no reason to make this stuff up lol

Yes I had this problem but didn't realize it was from that link.

Virus

Its true i got this s**t (trojan) virus FROM SOMEONES PHOTOBUCKET.:mad:

I still don't think ya got it from the link and it has been removed by a moderater at my request.I have been on the link on several computers to day with no problems what so ever,I will be finding a new host for pictures.

Its true i got this s**t (trojan) virus FROM SOMEONES PHOTOBUCKET.:mad:

thats why MOST forums have a rule that when you are posting pictures that you post pictures, not links.

its all good though, nobody got hurt or died :smile:

I got the virus from your parts for sale link. I didnt let it load into my computer though.

Its not the link it is the advertisement on the site. Its not only there it is every where right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back