87 Grand National Rolling Chassis..Posi..

spongeboob

I have an 87 Gn with clear title rolling shell with posi rear-end, car is stripped.. the good trunk is solid has 1 rust spot in the corner.. back seat area is spotless..passenger side is spotless..rear quarters are in great shap as well as the roof..frame rails rad support are excellent..the bad driver side has some rust starting on the floor pan.. Car comes with Clean Title..this is a 1 owner car.. all VIN tags intact..ownership included.. I will post some pics up on the weekend..car is in the Detroit / Windsor Area.. $1500 ..with the Posi Rear $1000 without..Come and get it. first come first served...thanks

Here is some pics of the floor etc..this will be ready to go this weekend by Nov 11th .. Come and pick it up...

Attachments

• gnfloor.jpg
    gnfloor.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 481
  • gnfloor1.jpg
    gnfloor1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 475
  • gnfloor2.jpg
    gnfloor2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 476
rolling

Hey westland mi area here. do you still have the car if so could your send any extra pics to tanhensl@aol.com. Looking for a project this year. Any rust in the usual spots. Let me know thanks.

rolling

Great thanks i am interested in the ride. I got nothing to do this weekend so keep in touch and with the nest set of pics maybe we can set something up so i can come take a look. Let me konw thanks.

Here's a few more pics..... Moonroof ..1 owner car...this is the shell only..with clear title in hand..

Attachments

• gnfloor3.jpg
    gnfloor3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 339
  • gnfloor4.jpg
    gnfloor4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 336
  • gntrunk.jpg
    gntrunk.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 339
  • gntrunk1.jpg
    gntrunk1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 332
  • gnpassenger.jpg
    gnpassenger.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 334
Here's another.. the frame rails are in great shape and so is the roof.. somebody come and get this thing!

Attachments

• gndriver.jpg
    gndriver.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 333
Here is a few more pics..rims not included.. Pm me with any questions..thanks

Attachments

• gnroller.jpg
    gnroller.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 328
  • gnroller1.jpg
    gnroller1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 323
  • gnroller2.jpg
    gnroller2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 328
  • gnroller3.jpg
    gnroller3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 327
Spongebob,

Please don't take offense to my questions but last week I thought the car was being parted out in NJ. I PM'd you last week about the frame and you responded. Why is the car now in MI? I don't mean to doubt you but this really doesn't sound good to me. Again - sorry about the questioning but I don't understand. Please advise.

Spongebob,

Please don't take offense to my questions but last week I thought the car was being parted out in NJ. I PM'd you last week about the frame and you responded. Why is the car now in MI? I don't mean to doubt you but this really doesn't sound good to me. Again - sorry about the questioning but I don't understand. Please advise.
I don't know what you are trying to imply.. but I don't even remember responding to you.. I checked my Pm's and found this.. Please tell me when I said the car was in Jersey??????? I responded to someone who asked in the thread that it was in the Windsor/Detroit Area ..Nothing to hide. thanks

Charlie
Trader Rating: (0)
parting out
Hi,

What are you doing with the rest of the body and frame? Can you provide the VIN?

Thanks
99 T/A