You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dukesie79

I have a super clean 87 Grand National, paint is near perfect. Car was repainted within the last few years, doors were redone 2 years ago. New rear bumper fillers. Body has been off the frame, all new ES Hyperflex suspension bushings, new body bushings, Eibach 2" drop springs, Bilstein shocks, new ball joints, tires are like new. Windows are tinted, T-tops tinted double-limo.

Interior is great except for 2 spots on the driver seat. New upper door panels without pull straps. New carpet. T-top bags are included, one might need replacement but still functional.

Motor is brand new, less than 1000 miles. JE pistons, Eagle 4340 crank, stock rods, Comp hydraulic roller 206/206 cam, Comp beehive valve springs, Comp push rods, ARP head and rod bolts, heads have larger valves (not sure the sizes) and have been o-ringed, plenum spacer, BHJ balancer, TA Performance timing cover, 3" DP and full exhaust, Scanmaster, MAF Translator with 3.5" LS1 MAF, Innovate wideband O2, moly motor mounts, Kenne Belle front mount, Garret TB03 60mm .63AR turbo, Delphi 50lb injectors.

The reason I'm selling...
I bought this car in July because it was the cleanest I could find and I was friends with the guy I bought it from. I really like the car but don't really need it. It is taking up valuable garage space and I don't really have the time to take care of it the way it should be taken care of.

I'm asking $13,500 or best offer. If you are interested, I can email any pics you would like to see. Check out my profile photo album for more. PM me for my email or phone number. Don't like spammers.

Attachments

• interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 704
  • P7230500.jpg
    P7230500.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 698
  • motor1.jpg
    motor1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 699
  • rear1.jpg
    rear1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 694
  • leftdoor1.jpg
    leftdoor1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 700
If your close to Bowling Green maybe take it there in late Oct to the Nats and show it off.

GLWS

I never get to use the word "multifarious"....so here goes.

What's with the up-pipe and the multifarious plumbing?

Very nice car, good luck with the sale.

Old school SMC alcohol injection...not currently working on the car but, well, they've tapped the up-pipe so I can't really get rid of it.

Never heard "multifarious" before, but I'm glad I learned a new word today ;)

I never get to use the word "multifarious"....so here goes.

What's with the up-pipe and the multifarious plumbing?

Very nice car, good luck with the sale.

multifarious....love it. gonna have to use that one around the hospital.

Back