'87 Limited, 10k ORIGINAL **14,400** 35 Pics

TClassic

’87 Regal Limited Turbo, 10,800 ORIGINAL MILES, purchased in April of 2004 from BoardMember (TwoBryans) with 6200 Original mi who purchased it from the ORIGINAL FEMALE OWNER in NorthCarolina. I have all her Paperwork and State Inspection Receipts.

Car is MINT in every respect except that the Top Surfaces have some paint fading (see photos). The ONLY non-Stock item on the car when I purchased it was the Battery, it even had the Original Air Filter! I did all the Maintenance and Applied the Basic Recipe, flush and fill of the Radiator several times with RMI, Obviously Multiple Oil Changes, Trans Fluid several times, all GM Filters. Plugs, wires (kept numbered originals), Fuel filter, PVC, cleaned & Flushed Intercooler, bled the brakes and installed new fluid, serviced rear twice, new O2 sensor, checked all Operating Parameters on Turbolink. Dropped the fuel tank and installed new Walpro 340(high Volume) pump & sock, New Powermaster Accumulator. And generally cleaned the car up and took it to several shows & cruises this past Summer. The Original Tires (Eagle GT’s) are in great shape as is the Original exhaust. Every Option except T-Tops, of course that includes 6 speaker Concert Sound, equalizer Radio, Power Antenna, Original Factory Floor Mats, Factory Trunk Kit, Overhead map lights. The car is VERY quiet and tight, and of course BRUTALLY fast!! I have ALL Receipts from myself and the Original Owner.

As stated above, everything works Perfect and the car is Tight, any questions just call me at 610-927-3492. 14,400 FIRM

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNGTdi0ctXSw

To add to the above as I've had a few Questions,

1. The Air Blows ICE COLD and when I recharged it I used real R-12 NOT
Freeze 12.

2. The power antenna works Perfect, I cleaned and lubed it several times.

3. The mileage should read 10,6xx NOT 10,8xx as I fubared with the keys
when typing.

you have a beutiful car. i know you said firm, but would you take 13500 for the car. i live near by and have cash in hand, i could buy this weekend. let me know, and i hope your not offended.

I like that car!

If you'll trade up to my MINT 23k mile TTA, you don't have to look any further to sell your car :)

PM me if you're interested, we can talk.

lee

If your car was in Texas, it would be in my garage.
I doubt I could resist.

Greg McCall;)

i was just down there last week at the reptile show in the school there,if i knew u where there i wouldve dropped by if u werent busy too check it out,anyway nice car good luck selling it

At the end of the album I added a few Before Pics from the previous Album back in Early Feburary......

Thanks Lee, by the way for Several Folks who have asked:

*********The K & N, Intake Tube Breather By-Pass, etc., and NEW Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials monunted on and Extra Set of Mint T-Type Wheels are included in the Price*****

I, of course, have ALL the Original Mint Parts for the above! The Pictures really don't do the car Justice either, you must really see it IN PERSON, SEEING IS BELIEVING!!

Thanks! :)

Someone buy this car, I have see it in person several times, it is extremely clean and unmolested.

TTT

Too bad this car wasn't in California, the car is absolutely beautiful. If it were....Gary Wells and I would have to arm wrestle for it (Gary would probably beat me). Really surprised it hasn't sold yet, if it were here it wouldn't have lasted a week. Again, very nice car. Maybe you can vacation in California this spring.

Aaron

Too bad this car wasn't in California, the car is absolutely beautiful. If it were....Gary Wells and I would have to arm wrestle for it (Gary would probably beat me). Really surprised it hasn't sold yet, if it were here it wouldn't have lasted a week. Again, very nice car. Maybe you can vacation in California this spring.

Aaron

As Aaron said and I will say again, the car is a collector for sure, at least from the pictures.
I drool every time this item pops up.