87 Limited,Grey with grey leather, buckets,console,solid roof.

That's a beautiful looking stock Turbo T Limited. One question??....Where are all the emblems??? "T" on the front fenders, "Buick" and "Limited" on the rear quarters and "Buick" on the deck lid are all missing.

That's a beautiful looking stock Turbo T Limited. One question??....Where are all the emblems??? "T" on the front fenders, "Buick" and "Limited" on the rear quarters and "Buick" on the deck lid are all missing.

This is the look the previous owner was going for,clean, smooth, with the black bumpers + wheels to match the wo2 black out package on the car.
I personally like the emblems + stock look,so I started to collect + install them, I put the hood emblems + the trunk emblem on but thats as far as i got,would still like to find + install the rest.
I would also like to go back to the Chrome Bumpers, This car would be "Stunning" with this paint job,All the Emblems + Chrome Bumpers.
The wheels don't look stock because they were painted, but i really like the way they are done, + would probably leave them like that,I think this is how they should have come from the factory,or at least been an option, I always felt the stock turbines were a little boring.They could easily just be stripped if someone didn't like the look.
These are all easy things to add or chage if desired,I like the stock look but other people tell me they wouldn't change a thing,+ would probably take the hood + trunk emblems back off for that sleeper look as they put it.
This car has all the big important things going for it, Mint body+Paint,Fresh Built Drivetrain,Nice interior, etc. The small visual preferances can be tweaked by the next owner to their liking.
Everybody is different,+ the minute i make it the way i want it, someone will come along + say oh man i would have bought it if only you left it the other way.

scan0117.jpg

Dyno Sheet,just done in april on brand new motor, maybe 350 miles on it since then,I just havn't had the time to drive it.

A few more pics. I looked for quite a while to find one this clean,rust free, straight + fast,I figure its making roughly 470 at the crank,i would think an electric cutout in place of the cat converter would up that # to 500 or so. Z06 level power in this clean of a car for $9000 :eek:

P1010188.jpgP1010187.jpgP1010173.jpg

I personally have seen this car, I drove it, and took a ride in it. It tracks straight and true, and rides like a dream. Those pillow seats are pretty comfy too :D. If you think it looks clean in the pictures, multiply that by 10x. The paint is as described, as is the interior. THIS CAR IS FAST! Not for the faint of heart! Even at half throttle this car pulled HARD. It will NOT disappoint. Good luck with your sale Dave! Kind of wish I could have afforded this car, but it was a bit out of my range (and a little too fast for me I think).

I personally have seen this car, I drove it, and took a ride in it. It tracks straight and true, and rides like a dream. Those pillow seats are pretty comfy too :D. If you think it looks clean in the pictures, multiply that by 10x. The paint is as described, as is the interior. THIS CAR IS FAST! Not for the faint of heart! Even at half throttle this car pulled HARD. It will NOT disappoint. Good luck with your sale Dave! Kind of wish I could have afforded this car, but it was a bit out of my range (and a little too fast for me I think).

Thanks Zack.

Limited

I am very interested in your car but when I tried to P.M. you, it said your mailbox is full. So if you could e mail or P.M. me, that would be great.
Hyboost62@yahoo.com.
Thanx, Ken.

Sorry.
I cleared out some of the pm's.
I've been clearing some a few at a time, this time i cleared out a bunch so it should be open.

Trunk pics as requested.P1010206.jpgP1010208.jpgP1010209.jpg

In one pic the red thing in the wheel well is the jack handle,it is all wrapped up but i got it out of there anyway,i didn't like it being there but couldn't see it because the spare was in the way.
In the pic of the the spot where the spare sits, it looks like holes ,its not it's just that the paint is worn off from the weight of the spare + you are seeing shiny metal reflected by the flash. The entire trunk area is rust free.

Attachments

• P1010205.JPG
    P1010205.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 493
Trunk pics as requested.View attachment 139706View attachment 139707View attachment 139708

In one pic the red thing in the wheel well is the jack handle,it is all wrapped up but i got it out of there anyway,i didn't like it being there but couldn't see it because the spare was in the way.
In the pic of the the spot where the spare sits, it looks like holes ,its not it's just that the paint is worn off from the weight of the spare + you are seeing shiny metal reflected by the flash. The entire trunk area is rust free.

Just saw this thread....this used to be my car. :)

When I took the spare out to clean the trunk I couldn't figure out hot to get the jack handle put away correctly so I wrapped it up in that cloth to keep it from rattling.

Good luck with the sale.....car looks beautiful. :cool: