You can type here any text you want

'87 Oil Pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spooling

1-Pair of stock valve covers for the '86 to '87 Turbo Buick V-6 that are sooooper clean. I believe I also have the OEM Mounting Hardware - for this set which will be included - all for a smok'in deal of $50 + shipping. - SOLD -

ValveCovers.JPG

One Oil Pan from a NA Buick V-6 which has been modified by installing a custom-made windage tray. I used this pan on one of my blocks for a couple of seasons - without issue. I will also include a "nice" used oil pick-up tube. Everything is VERY nice and clean - ready to install on your built short block. Perfect parts to allow you to “finish” that spare short block you may be building ($50.00 + shipping)

018.JPG 021.JPG

Last edited:
I am even willing to personally deliver them to you - that is if you are not in a BIG hurry and can wait a week or two :)

That is if you meet me some morning off of I-75 (I assume you are in Lee County) - as my job takes me along the entire West Coast of Florida from just South of Tallahassee to Naples.

Sorry I sent my email before I read your reply no rush I can meet you for sure call me when your ready 239-872-4934 rob thanks

Sent you PM. You can give me 50 bucks when I am down your way - if that works for you?

This way - you can "inspect" them before-hand.

Tks, Ed

Back