You can type here any text you want

87 stage 2 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dusold

1987 T-Type
White with Gray Interior
274ci Stage 2 On-Center
Crower Billet Crank (3.580)
Crower Billet Rods
J-E Custom 9.0:1 Pistons
Needle Bearing Cam Bearings
Blue Printed and Bushed Lifter Bores
Solid Roller Cam (Duttweiler Spec.)
Stage 2 Heads Ported by Chapman, Superalloy Valves
T&D Shaft Rockers
4 Barrel Intake Converted to EFI
160 LBHR Injectors
Custom 1 7/8 Headers, 321 Stainless with Burns Merge Collectors
4 inch Downpipe & Muffler
Precision Turbo PT 76 GTQ Turbo
Precision Intercooler (Front mount)
Aluminum Radiator
Gen 7 DFI with wideband O2
Built Turbo 400 with Transbrake
9 inch Ford Rear - Nodular Case, Detroit Locker with 3.73
Bennet Upper Control Arms
South Side Lower with Instant Center
All Gauges in Dash - Autometer Ultra Light
Monoque Wheels
Comes with Art Morrison 10 Ft. Cage (Not Installed)
Also comes with Wolfe Sway bar (Not Installed)
$20,000
Call Mike @ 214-636-8959 or email mike@dusolddesigns.com
Can email pictures

Mileage on body? Condition of paint and interior? Any sleeves? What is the bore? Be easier to post pics here for all interested parties to view...

There are 76,000 miles on the body. The interior is in mint condition except for one small tear in the drivers seat. The body looks respectable. There is minor damage on the left quarter panel and right rear bumper filler fell apart. There is also some fading on roof and trunk. No sleeves 4.020 Bore. The car is in the Dallas, TX area.

Hey Mike,

Didn't I buy a Stage I engine from you 5 years ago? If so I know where you got those rocker arms from. :)

Neal

Good to hear from you Neal, yeah, the stage 1 engine was me. I ended up having to trade the rockers I got from you for the standard shaft style. The machine shop was going to kill me on machine work to get the Jesel style to work!
Just so everyone knows, the car has not been to the track or dyno in it's current configuration. It runs and drives and I have been making sure everything is right before I push it.

Mike

Good to hear from you Mike. I'm sorry to hear you're selling your car. Good luck on the sale!!

Neal

send me pick of the car and more info on the motor ! give me hp if you have and time# ........tybob53@msn.com
:D

Made it to the dyno.

Just wanted to update the people who were interested. I finally made it to the dyno with the car. The high stall converter that I was using with my old combination was WAAAAY too loose and the motor blew through it as fast as if it were in neutral. The good news is that it didn't miss a beat and ran great. Not that it represents much but it put down 510hp with 497tq. I will be getting the converter issue fixed and take it back and see what it will do. The converter was never able to catch up and put anything to the ground.
Thanks, Mike

Back