You can type here any text you want

87 Stage II Limited Wheelie

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice, looks like a bumper dragger!!!:eek: What is the setup on this car and who own's it?? Looks like a pretty badass ride.:biggrin:

Gene Cassidy is the owner but Rob Irle is the driver. Started as a 4.1 Stage II off-center (very stroked) I think it's a 300 cubic inch motor with Stage II heads...built by Gary Grimes of Twister Engines in GA. I think it's a GT4276 Turbo. It might be a little bigger. Car was tuned by a Brad somebody (big mustang tuner) in South GA.

Gene Cassidy is the owner but Rob Irle is the driver. Started as a 4.1 Stage II off-center (very stroked) I think it's a 300 cubic inch motor with Stage II heads...built by Gary Grimes of Twister Engines in GA. I think it's a GT4276 Turbo. It might be a little bigger. Car was tuned by a Brad somebody (big mustang tuner) in South GA.

Sounds like Brad Brand of Atlanta Chassis Dyno. Thanks for the info.:cool:

Id be curious as to what connecting rods he has in it and what cam. Everyone S2 ive seen the rods are so damn close to the cam they will hit it unless the cam is timed and turning with the rest of the engine.

Id be curious as to what connecting rods he has in it and what cam. Everyone S2 ive seen the rods are so damn close to the cam they will hit it unless the cam is timed and turning with the rest of the engine.

I have stage II! I ran into the same problem 6.5 rods small cam 206/212 what a night mare.

The car landed so hard that it smashed the oil pan and squished the intercooler pipes. Car should be up and running in a week or two. Not sure on the rod length or cam but I can find out. Gene is looking for eights!

Sweet.

I too hope that the only thing hurt is the I/C pipes and oilpan.

Man that was a hard hit!:eek:

Back