You can type here any text you want

87 T black/chrome GNX rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maxboosteric

FS 87 Turbo T BLK. with GNX style rims 70000 mi. on car
500 on new eng. total rebiuld by turbo buick shop, billet mains
New gas tank,
new poly mt dr side ,
new walbro fuel pump,,
ported iron heads big SS valves
port matched intake and TB, and doghouse
je pistons
206 206 cam
Janis trans
3000 stall Vigalanty con.
Power stroke intercooler
3" downpipe,
Scanmaster, gauges,
Turbonetics cheeta turbo with extrenal delta option
42lb inj
turboX blow-off valve
GNX rims 345 40 16 MT DR's on rear 245-50-16 Goodyears on front\
Moroso springs on all 4 corners drag shocks up fornt, box control arms, solid bushings
brake prop. valve for rear with light weight drums and pads all around
Red chip 107 and street
Basically everything needed to go 11's safely as the car went 11.6 @ 116 before the new motor,heads,intercooler. Right now the car has never seen over 17 psi or race gas. Only driven on the street and break in miles after the full rebuild. I have all receits for everything almost evrything on the car has been replaced.

The car is in good shape has just normal small cracking on pillars from being a t-top and some small bubbles behind the front tires. really its hard to see. the bads are the pass. window motor doesn't work and the driver is really slow. It has a loose ground on headlight circiut somewhere sometimes they flinker when you turn them on. I hadn't had time to fix it that hence the reason for selling the car. All in all the cars runs really strong and looks nice. Should be a low 11 sec car with street manners with no pronblem.
Lost interest and bought a 03 cobra while car was being built.

maxboosteric@hotmail.com
330-339-4670 ask for mike

photos will be helpful, is the chassis notched? spacer? how did the MTs 345-40 fit? thanks

2swoosh said:
photos will be helpful, is the chassis notched? spacer? how did the MTs 345-40 fit? thanks

Yes I know but the car is still in storage in Ohio. The only cutting on the car to make anything fit was for the power stroke IC. I'll try to get photos

Back