You can type here any text you want

87 T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

short_dustin

I have a 1987 Buick Turbo T, with 93,000, rosewood, with dark red interior, 18inch wheels, plus stock ones, modifications include, presision TE-44 turbo 62# injectors, 255 fuel pump, hotchkits suspension, scanmaster, boost gauge, cold air intake, fresh paint, never taken to the drag strip, daily driven runs and drives perfect don't know what to ask for it, please make offers will also consider trading for a more practical daily driver (better gas mileage), any questions please email me at short_dustin@hotmail.com

Hay I have a 2001 Civic I will trade you only has 34,000 miles and get 38-42 Mph
It does have some modes but nothing that has hurt the car strut bars cold air intake system and 17" wheels and ground efects from Kalminari car is also lowered .9 of an inch with Eibach springs. Super Clean car never seen snow or salt!
I am the only owner if you would like to know more shoot me an email at superbdecals@comcast.net and Ill send you some pic's :) also if you chould shoot me some of yours that would be cool ;)
Derek

Hay what happened I thought you were sending pic's :(
Dont mean to be a pest but really interested in your car ;)\
Plus this is a free :bumb:

Back