You can type here any text you want

87 t gray on gray

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
this car has a new rebuilt motor 30 over forged trw pistons girdled bottom end fresh heads rebuilt trans new poss tires shocks springs exhaust new inj new controll mod rebuilt turbo head studs all arp hard rod bolts d roller chain 208 208 cam file fit rings line bore perfect int perfect floors trunk very nice paint everything works 14k or best offer the car has 99k on the body no rust no where very clean 765 284 9744 765 744 6115 kev i have papers on this car it apraised for 14 k in 03 i put 20 miles on it yesterday no leaks runs perfect

good looking car to bad the market is sheet right now.

man your not kidding

good looking car to bad the market is sheet right now.
it said in the listing obo hmmmm

holy smokes man i dont even want to think about that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ when does it end i no never thanks HessRacing tsm in 06 stock mass stock computer 9.98@135mph on low boost 24 psi never got to finish tuning sold the car so im building a new tsm car thats why im selling both of my cars

Back