You can type here any text you want

87 T Moonroof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Well guys my wifes old car came back home to be taken apart for a GN the new owner just bought. Probably selling the car minus the complete drivetrain. Rear quarters have rust on the bottoms. Doors have rust on the lip but no rot as far as I can see. Ill have it on a lift tomorrow. The floors were nice a few years ago before I sold him the car BUT lemme look at em now. Also needs a header panel . Has chrome bumpers with alum supports. Has all poly bushings on the front suspension (maybe on the rear to but I forget. Just rattling off what I remember about the car) New springs on the front. Has a 2 1/2" SS exhaust. Engine is rebuilt with hyper pistons.
.... Interior is really nice.. Ill have more info what I get it up on the lift. $6500 whole or $3000 with no eng or trans . I think the owner will really consider piecing it out.. Lemme look and see whats there. enuff for now. ya ya ya I know I should "save" the car :rolleyes:.. NOT happening with me. I have my 2 project cars here an need no more!
....1st pic is when the wife had it as a driver in the 90s. Other pics are now. Anyone interested in the whole car or pieces email me . :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 819
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 820
might get $3 with the drive train intact,,those quarters ruin it as a roller

Bump inside looks clean ,,,,,, Im a sucker for the courtesy lights on some limiteds front fenders

well I am lookin at it as a parts car in reality .. I have a "home" for the eng trans and rear end :cool: I figured all the car savers of the world would all chip in an buy it to save it from the scrap pile :p It is a very nice parts car. I don't really have the time or ambition to do it BUT the owner said he can just let the car sit and we can pick away at it. Ill know more tomorrow when I get it on the lift to rob some parts off of it. :cool:

and to think i can't sell mine :(
Good luck selling going into winter.

well if ya didn't paint the hood like a...wellll you know what I mean :eek: It does look like a nice car . I like Limiteds!! I don't understand why ya couldn't sell it.. Maybe in a few years I will get tired of the hybrid cars and Ill buy it :biggrin: Oh when you could care less if ya sell the car or not is when it does sell. :cool:

well if ya didn't paint the hood like a...wellll you know what i mean :eek: It does look like a nice car . I like limiteds!! I don't understand why ya couldn't sell it.. Maybe in a few years i will get tired of the hybrid cars and ill buy it :biggrin: Oh when you could care less if ya sell the car or not is when it does sell. :cool:

i am jinxed or cars like me so much they want to stay with me. Lol
my yard and driveway look like a used car lot.

ya she had the car for a LONG time !! Car sure was fun !!! So where have you been ??? Saw Brian a month ago. Sold him some Mustang parts I had on the RX7 :biggrin: Here is Melissa putting a pounding on it :p

Attachments

• moons.jpg
    moons.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 646
If it gets pieced out, and the price was right, could be interested in the cornering lamps/bezels out of thsoe fenders, and the uncut front harness to make them work...

If it gets pieced out, and the price was right, could be interested in the cornering lamps/bezels out of thsoe fenders, and the uncut front harness to make them work...

sorry they are already gone. along with the headlight bezals and the grille. Goin to be a parts car now.. Floors and rockers are nice. Really to bad to piece it out BUT "IF in doubt piece it out" :cool:

ya she had the car for a LONG time !! Car sure was fun !!! So where have you been ??? Saw Brian a month ago. Sold him some Mustang parts I had on the RX7 :biggrin: Here is Melissa putting a pounding on it :p

Oh ya I remember. I always liked that color combo. I have been working and chasing motocross bikes up and down the east coast. My son is racing so between buying 11 new bikes in the past three years, training almost everyday and racing on the weekends I havent had time (or money) for anything.
I did however just get me a real nice 86 Regal that will soon be a T type wanna be.:D I already have a motor and trans so this winter I will put it together. After watching my friend take his LS2 corvette and with headers and 9 pounds of boost go 136 MPH at NED I figured thats what I need in the Buick. I was following your RX7 build but you stoped updating??
Hows things going up in the cold country?:smile:

what about the tail lights and all the chrome drip rails, quarter glass, and trim on front and rear windows? Make me a package deal! Let me know thanks. Shipping to 39042 interested in the chrome bumpers too. thanks

Ok guys the car is not for sale whole.. It's a PARTS CAR :p so let this thread go to sleep and Ill post in the Parts For Sale section. :redface:

Hey Grumpy. I was wondering if you read my post. I am very interested in the Twilight sentinel and dash plaque. Both complete

Back