You can type here any text you want

87 T stage 2 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike DuSold

87 T white with gray interior. On center 274ci stage 2 with stage 2 heads, fully manual TH400 with transbrake. Ford 9 inch rear end moser 31 spline axels, nodular center with detroit locker and 3:73 gear. Bennet upper control arms with Southside lowers. Comes with Wolfe swaybar not yet installed. Car has all autometer gauges mounted in dash (similar to GNX) with full interior, however the heat/AC have been removed for header clearance so you can change plugs easily etc. The car will also come with all AC parts and an Art Morrison roll cage that is not yet installed

Motor:
Crower billet crank and rods
on center stage 2 block
Chapman stage 2 heads 2.08 intake superalloy exhaust valves
roller cam speced by Duttweiler, block has roller cam bearings
Milodon gear drive
Buick 4 barrel intake converted to efi
160# injectors
JE custom pistons
custom 1 7/8 321 stainless single turbo headers with Burns
merge collectors
custom 4 inch downpipe and 4 inch stainless muffler
Precision PT76gts
Precision front mount intercooler
Accel Gen 7 DFI
Billet fabrications oil pan
T&d rockers
The body is a rust free Texas car with about 75,000 miles. it has minor dings and scratches with a primer spot on the left quarter panel and could use paint. The interior is in great shape except for the driver seat witch has a tear.
I have a ton of money in the car but I just don't have time for it anymore. At the moment it is not running (not finished) but it will be running when sold. I am asking $25,000.00 and will consider all serious cash offers. If you have any questions you can call me, Mike, during the day at 972.221.1455

Back