You can type here any text you want

87 t type d 84 designers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
Im selling my 87 t turn key drive it home runs and drives great the paint is nice the floors are solid the trunk is solid the frame is solid the int is nice and with all this it has a fresh rebuild on the motor with the standard crank std. bore block with the stock pistons and crank now for the goodies 61 turbo 42 pnd inj. chip high performance fuel pump adj. regulator ta. performance 214 214 flat tappet camshaft with 110 comp. valve springs double roller timing gears.the transmission has also been freshend up its a 400 turbo with a brad co 9.in convertor with a drive shaft loop all racing shocks all the way around and 8.5 33 spline mosier axels and spool with a 3,42 gear ratio and the axel tubes have been welded solid and a 10 point roll cage was installed to the frame not just the floor. the orig. are 84,000 mile on the car and on the motor and trans 750 miles with no leaks anywere. pm me if you like this fine machine for more details or just call 765-284-9744 Kev.10,000 obo thank you. COME TAKE A LOOK !!

pics change

man i have to get a new camera mine sucks bad does the car no justice at all:mad:

Back