87 t-type for sale

turbotype87

Okay one more time. Seeing that i have no takers on a swap for a 87 GN, I am going to sell my car instead. it is a blue 87 t-type, the engine was rebuilt and has roughly 6,000 miles on it now. It was punched .030 over with stock rods, JE-Pistons, new crank, the heads were freshened up and has performance valve springs, a 62mm throttle body, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, a 3'' thdp, front mount intercooler, a single stage SMC Alky kit. just installed a LS1 MAF Sensor with a translator plus unit. the car also has a lin-lok installed.the transmission was rebuilt last year and has a art carr 3000 stahl speed converter. the exhaust was replaced two years ago. the rearend has posi with 373 gear ratio. T he interior was replaced also, now has all new GN Interior. Car is straight no undercarraige rust, only issues with the car is it has rust on the t-top and one spot on the drivers inner door area. it also needs a paint job as the clearcoat now is peeling. Also a new hot wire kit was installed this year, plus has a new turbo tweak chip. Eric makes the best chips. Had local body shop look at the car and got a quote of $4,000.00 for paint and body work. Unfortunately i can't come up with the money to get it done, this is the only reason i am selling this car, please only serious buyers reply. this car will make someone real happy, its a real mover. don't have any way to post pics but ny brother has one here on the website, look on page 3 i believe here under cars for sale, title tp look for is 87 t-type trade, turbotype87. thanks i am located in east windsor ct.