87 t-type white, in Texas NICE car.

turbodonnie

87 white turbo -T maroon interior. the car has never been wrecked, 138,000 miles I am the third owner know the previous two. exterior is in great shape, less rock chips, and normal wear and tear. Runs awsome. Ajd wast gate, kirbin ADJ fuel pressure reg, chrome mass and up pipe. The interior is beautiful, except for the carpet, which for some reason has very minor discolored in the floor boards. the dash has a bout a 4 inch seperation on the top where the seam is, upolostry shop said they could fix it for $50.00. Was originally a column shift, but was converted to a consol, IT WAS DONE RIGHT. Complete - white backred gages, 4" Tak, oil press, heat, amps, boost, and lean rich, all gages are Auto meter and Equius. Everything is in great working order, air blowes cold. Brand new Tint on the windows. Transmission was built by a VERY reputable local GN guy named George. He own 6 other turbo buicks. 2500 stall, higher pressure pump, and I think Blue bands, Trani was over $1000 to build, Shifts HARD. VERY HARD. less then 6 months old Locker rear 3:42 stock gears.

NEW
thermostat
oilpan gasket
front and rear mains
rear end gasket
trani
Turbo

The seperation on the dash is at the top of the dash ,above the radio, on the back of the hump, the seam has seperated about 4" I will send you a pic. the paint is good, not a 10, but not a 5 either, probably about a 7 it looks good from 10ft. there are several chips on the car. has a VERY VERY small dent on the pass side door at the door jam were someone opened the door into something, you dont even see if you did not know it was there. the body is VERY straight very minor ding in trunk, someone tried to fix it with touch up paint. No rust under the car or doors. the car was originally purchased by ATR in California, It was a drag pack car, no power options, and radio delete. there is a radio in the car now and they converted the bench to console/buckets. Three months later ATR then sold to 53 year old man that drove it back and forth from Alburque NM every third day. It was then purchased by my friend peter who added a few performance parts to it then parked it in his guarag for 8 years. I then purchased it from him. The car was painted once about 7 years ago, but has been well taken care of.

I am a high school auto tech instructor, so I give all my cars the same gasket treatment and tune ups, I replace everything that needs to be replaced when I get them, just how I am.

Car needs NOTHING except for paint and carpet

E-mail me for picks or questions at donnie@mustangsltd.com or Call me at 1-806-353-6196 I would be glad to talk to anyone. Thanks guys.
$6000 OBO

Attachments

• GAGES.JPG
    GAGES.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 494
  • INTERIOR.JPG
    INTERIOR.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 496
  • SIDEPIC.JPG
    SIDEPIC.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 530
  • SIEEE2.JPG
    SIEEE2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 471
  • kennedy  august 011.jpg
    kennedy august 011.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 476
Guys come on, there are a lot of pieces of junk on here for rediculous money, This is a very nice car for a good price. I have got a buyer, but he lives so far away we are having trouble getting in line with each other. $6000 takes this car home. NO RUST....

nice car

dont give up hope. that car will definately find a new home at that price.

This car looks familiar. Why selling so soon? TTT for a clean and rust free car.
Chris

Bought a new house and renter moved out so paying two morgages, and driving 90 miles a day to anf rom fritch. So need the money, I love the car and reeeeeeely don't want to sell it, but family is more important than the car. so ......... Thanks Chris, you should buy it, Added a bunch of stuff since you ..... Thanks for the responces I have received. Yes it has a power trax locker in it now.

I have cash and want to buy the car I am in hereford where are you located could we meet on tuesday afternoon so I can buy it?

I have cash and want to buy the car I am in amarillo where are you located could we meet on tuesday afternoon so I can buy it?

For you the price is $10,000 American. Did you ever get over thet clamidia? Who knew that hooker is tiawana would be so used. And don't worry your butt sores will heal very soon. Hope you get better. And how is that boy friend of yours, I have not seen him at the drag show.

Donnie

Thanks fo the overwelming responces, I have a lot of Yes I will be there and get it's, but no cash in hand, is any one els interested? Car will be gone soon.

Buyer for this weekend backed out, I need to sell. This is a nice super drivable car. $5800 without the gages and $6000 with. If no one buys it by monday it is going in the local paper.

Thanks Guys.

Donnie, I am still interested. Maybe we can meet in Plainview tomorrow to let me look at the car? (This is Kyle by the way)

Kyle

Hey Kyle, Call me this afternoon at 806-236-9950 and we can meet somewhere. I will talk to you this afternoon.
Thanks Kyle.

Do you still have the car? If so let me know where you are located in texas. Im a serious buyer in Kansas. I could come and get it this weekend. Shoot me a email at dougschmid2000@yahoo.com

thanks,
doug schmid
parsons, ks