87 t with 200r and a

Ive got a leather grey interior that would make this car look awesome, it looks like a nice car, i cant believe alot of them are going for cheap. Might have alot of miles, but who cares when premium fuel is 1.45 right now

BW

Grey interior would be nice. The only reason I'm considering the car is the price and it's not too far away. If I end up with it, maybe we do some buisness. ;)

Rick

did you go ebay check it out band aid give me alittle bit here and i will get some under car pics for ya.all. .I got go out and change the motor in 87 monte ss so i will jack it up and take a few.

I just upped my max bid for what I have to spend. It did not meet reserve so it looks like I'm out. :(

Rick

Tommy send me some pics of your car let me check it out im not going to give this car away to ebay buyers its a nice car i enjoy driving it.NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE ITS A COOL CAR.

So did the car sell on ebay or no?

How are the rear body mounts on it?

Interested depending on what my insurance decides to do with my car right now...

goooooooooooooood great the car is solid. yes the is still for sale 5000.00 drive it home and have fun on the way. drivers floor rust and the bottom of the right door thats it thanks WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR CAR.

My car got wrecked pretty bad by a cavalier... rear ended.

Waiting on the insurance company to decide what to do.

i still got the gray and silver 2 tone t type with welds as well i would let it go for 7500.00 85,000 orig. miles and it also has a rebuilt fresh 109 stock bore and std. std crank in the motor with a 214/214/ TA.PERFORMANCE FLAT TAPPET CAM.61 turbo 42 pnd. inj. very nice paint no rust gray int with a new headliner 400 turbo 9 in converter big pump in the tank killer car roll up windows roll bar with easy entrance and exit 9 sec built rearend new tire old weld wheels mini starter new alt new batt starter coil pack mod. wires plugs i have everything to put the heater back in the car trans cooler all kinds of stuff extra stuff i have for sale is 70 gtq and a high imp.inj.65 pnd. PTE.frt mount intercooler the intake blade has a couple of scares on it nothing bad i ran 9.60s with it no problems shaft has its normal movement i can post pictures of these items as well.and i have 4340 3.400 stroke crank used std.std. rods and mains 500,00 or 2000.00 for all the parts.

Clint, your a lucky man. Let us know how you like it.

Thanks for keeping me in mind Kev, you had me dancing for a minute today. ;)

Happy holidays. :biggrin:

Rick