You can type here any text you want

87 TT,85K miles,needs trans--$2500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojack

I bought this car a year ago,been driving it as a daily driver.I bought it with 74K orig miles,it now has 85K orig miles.I`ve repl the radiator with an aluminum F body radiator and I repl the MAF with a NOS original stock one,I repl the exhaust with 2 1/2" from the cat back along with magnaflow muffs.It has a chip in it,dont know whos,but its mild cause the engine is bone stock but with a kenne bell cold air kit (I`ve still got the orig chip).It has posi and concert sound in it.The car is light chestnut metallic with tan interior.Both quarters are dented,the pass side needs to be repl,the driv maybe repairable,it has the driv door and front fender already replaced,this is the way I`ve driven it the last 11K miles.I have a 84 tt that I just completed a to a 87 conversion so I dont need this one any longer.Shoot me your E-mail address and I`ll shoot over some pics. The transmission just started slipping in 3rd,so I parked it and its sat there since (bout 3-4 weeks). All else works in car,but A/C has a leak,It`ll work for several weeks till the gas runs out,then quit----thanks,,Jack

cool

sounds good i wish it was closer to georgia.......

wish it was closer to Georgia too

i need me another fixer upper :D ............................................Bob

hey could you send me some pics....apache2831@hotmail.com i want a turbo regal and it could be a good place to start!!!thanx

Back