87 Turbo T 45k miles for sale, Central Ca

acoen

First a little about myself...I have been dealing in these cars for the past 5 or 6 years, it is my passion. I have been selling and restoring parts to Dennis Kirban for the past 1.5 years and have owned 5 beautiful examples. The last three including this one were found somewhat close to home. I don't want to come across as a dealer...that I am not, just an enthusiast who loves these cars. My first was a 58k mile 1987 WE4 which was featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines and the very first Black Diamond Award winner. I regrettfully sold the car shortly after the photoshoot due to financial pressures. I sold the car to Jeff Wilson out of Elmer New Jersey....Jeff and I have since been good buddies. The second TR I purchased and still own is my 1986 GN with 62k miles, the cleanest original I have ever run across. The third car you know. The forth I purchased was a pristine '87 GN with 58k miles I recently sold to Paul Bachta (may have misspelled his last name) of San Diego, who like the others are very pleased with his purchase. The fifth car is this 1987 Turbo T with 45k miles. Every person I sell to is a reference to my good word, each can attest to my honesty. I price these cars well below market value, to give the buyer something to work with later on. Why do I do this, first this is my passion...As Jeff Wilson the owner of my first TR says "These cars dig deep!" Jeff couldn't be more correct. Secondly the extra income from selling, restoring and finding homes for these cars keeps my wife at home with our children....Sorry for the intro, but I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.

On to the car. I found this saffire blue 1987 Turbo-T and just picked it up this past month ...drove it from Portland to Fresno. The car is 95% stock the modifications that were on the car were done within the past 7 years and only 600 miles or less. I pulled off the bolt ons and placed most everything back to stock. The only things that I will leave modified are the stainless Hooker exhaust w/ headers, Kirban braces and Dut Neck intercooler. other than that the car is stock. The car runs great, ac blows cold and everything works. I ran a carfax last month, it shows two titles being issued within one month to the same owner. The first was in error the second was corrected to show the original mileage at the time (1996)was 36k mileage. I verified this with the Oregon DMV and the second owner of the car. The car was part of a muscle car collection that was traded into a dealership back in 1996 all cars had between 30k and 40k miles. The Buick parts manager (second owner) purchased the car and applied for the Washington title, when the title arrived it arrived with the wrong mileage so he had to have a new title issued with a mileage statement.

The car has pwr windows, pwr antenna, pwr trunk release, concert sound, posi, cruise, trunk kit, rear defrost and power seat. The car is as a 45k mile car should be no rust or corrosion underneath, body straight and interior in perfect original condition including headliner. The paint has a little bit of peeling clearcoat in the front but not bad and can be repaired, the chrome is absolutely perfect as are the emblems. Wheels are not scuffed or scratched in any way. You are more than welcome to come and see the car at any time. The car needs a new horn ring and I am removing the gauge cluster that was just installed....I just hate aftermarket stuff. The previous owner was great about keeping every single original part.

if you would like to speak to any or all the guys I have done business with feel free to let me know so I can give you their information. I don't mind at all, I have asked every one if they mind me using them as a reference.

I have tried to give you an honest run down on me the car and references, best to give me a call so we can talk a little more. (559)271-9622. I have attached a few photos for your enjoyment. Please keep in mind that the engine is back to stock, the bolt ons have been removed. It was a shame that the previous owner never got a chance to enjoy them. Also the gauge cluster on the dash will also be removed unless someone likes it....I just like plain ole' stock stuff. Price 12.5k

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,263
  • IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_1007.JPG
    IMG_1007.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • front%20seats.jpg
    front%20seats.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,227
still love this car. if i only had the money. good luck on the sale. this will sale fast im sure

Thanks for the good words, the car is nice and runs like a top.

I bought Aaron's GN a few months ago and i can tell you he was a pleasure to deal with and the car was in better condition than i had thought. I had been browsing for a nice GN here on the west coast ever since i bought my TTA a few years ago. Never came across anything i was interested in. Saw Aaron's post and contacted Kirban to find out a little about him. He had nothing but great things to say about Aaron.

Only if i had enough room for another car:wink:

I bought Aaron's GN a few months ago and i can tell you he was a pleasure to deal with and the car was in better condition than i had thought. I had been browsing for a nice GN here on the west coast ever since i bought my TTA a few years ago. Never came across anything i was interested in. Saw Aaron's post and contacted Kirban to find out a little about him. He had nothing but great things to say about Aaron.

Only if i had enough room for another car:wink:

Thank you Paul, I'm glad that awesome car found a good home. Hey I just purchase a set of original Goodyear Eagle GTs for my GN...Once I get them and place them on the car I will send you some photos....Again please send photos of that GN/TTA combo you have post them here we would love to see them....

Thanks again,

Aaron

Good looking car & very fairly priced. :)

Thank you, I always figure to leave plenty for the next guy...I have learned to be realistic...12.5k is realistic. Sent out the Husky today, my wife has the tracking number. We insured it and asked for signature required....Thanks again and talk to you tonight....

Aaron

DAM 12.5K, if thats NOT a Misprint, thats an UNBELIEVABLE Price.....:eek:

Not to be mean, bit If you sell it THAT cheap, you'll bring down the price of ALL the Nice T's....

bump for a cool guy and top notch vehicles man if only my machine guns would sell ill be all over this one

DAM 12.5K, if thats NOT a Misprint, thats an UNBELIEVABLE Price.....:eek:

Not to be mean, bit If you sell it THAT cheap, you'll bring down the price of ALL the Nice T's....

No not a misprint, and no offense taken, 12.5k is the price, truely this is a very nice machine, the clear is peeling on the driver's side fender and has just few little imperfections in the paint, but that is it. I have learned to leave a little for the next guy in line, I do agree the price is reasonable.

Chrome, interior, body, undercarriage, trunk...are all what one would expect in a 46k mile car...I would love to keep it but again my GN would be jealous:biggrin:

Thanks

Aaron

bump for a cool guy and top notch vehicles man if only my machine guns would sell ill be all over this one

Thanks for the compliment....BTW, I just purchased a beautiful M1 Garand....Wonderful weapon!

Thanks again and talk to you soon,

Aaron

hey aaron keep your eyes peeled for a saiga 12 its a shotgun that looks like a ak-47 they sell for about 450 and rumor has it atf will be making it an aow which means they will then be worth about 3500.00 ive been on the hunt for a dozen of them and no luck maybee you can shop around and find u one take care

hey aaron keep your eyes peeled for a saiga 12 its a shotgun that looks like a ak-47 they sell for about 450 and rumor has it atf will be making it an aow which means they will then be worth about 3500.00 ive been on the hunt for a dozen of them and no luck maybee you can shop around and find u one take care

I will ask a couple of buddies of mine...If I find any I will let you know....

thats a great deal. theres nothing like those CAL. buicks !!!

Thanks Jeff.....:biggrin: Better be good to my baby, I may have to come visit at some time. I just purchased a set of Eagle GTs for my 86 and they are 86 or 87 vintage...cool stuff!

Talk to you soon my friend

Aaron

Sweet ride! Im looking for a 87 GN though :cool:

YES! Another Fresno guy...Where are you located? I hear that there is another guy here in Frenso selling a 95k mile gray on gray Turbo T or 15k....Where you guys been hiding? Please give me a call, I can help you look around a bit....Those GNs are here in Central Ca you just have to dig for them. You need to stop by to see my GN and Turbo T