You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T Blue on Blue chrome trim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

First off, I need to say I am only selling this car to make room. Please do not make rediculous lowball offers, or ask for more pics if you are not truely serious about buying. Thank you...
When I bought the car is was a super nice driver, but a little rough around the edges, needing TLC. I have since cleaned up the issues which is reflected in the price. The car runs and drives very well.

The car is an 87 Turbo T. Chrome trim and mirrors, and is a former DEA car. Repainted Indigo Blue off a late model GM pick up, with a blue interior. Nice condtion interior (carpet not quite as nice on drivers floor), with newer headliner, column shift, 60-40 bench seat, 2 1/16 boost and tach, and Scanamster inside. Car has manual windows and locks, no cruise. AC and heat are gone.

Exterior and paint are very nice. This car is an excellent 2 footer! (not 5 or 10) There is a small rust hole in the drivers floor footwell. Doors, 1/4`s rockers, fenders, hood, and deck lid are all solid.

Engine has 114k miles. And just went 11.04 @ 23 psi last week. Runs fantastic, uses no oil, and does not smoke. Champion ported irons and intake, stock cam, ATR replacement drivers header w/ crossover, Hemco, 55lb inj, ESP front mount, T-63-1 turbo, and HUGE aluminum radiator. Has ATR stainless 3in dual exhaust, with a Cotton`s downpipe and HKS gate for boost control, and a "dial a boost" inside.
Nice "driver" type BRF trans with a 3500 stall n/l converter and deep sheetmetal pan.
The rear end has 3.42 gears, Moser axles and some type of locker. The car is fast and straight down the track. The wheels are Dragstars, or can be stock T turbines.
Fuel system is a MagnaFuel pump, with -10 line to the rail, and stock return.

Addition lightening has been done as well. Export bumper brackets, aluminum "absorbers" fron and rear, sound deading removal behind and below the seats.

Price is $9000 firm. I will keep it and have fun before selling it for less.

Here is the original post I bought the car from.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...00-a.html?highlight=Excellent+condition+$7900

Back