You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T Limited Gold

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well if you read the add and my replies you would know several of the answers and saved some time. The motor questions are good but I will have to talk with Bill to insure I give the correct answers.

Here are the answers I do have.

How many billet mains? The Center mains that provide the block with structural integrity.

What kind of fastners on the rod, mains, heads? All ARP

What kind of headgaskets? Real Cometic

Heads or block been milled down? No

What kind of rear sway bar? None. Bags and Solid Lowers.

Is the converter L/U or not? Non Lockup

How many miles/passes on the motor and tranny? Read above on the tranny. Motor has been together for 3 years and spent most of that time in a garage. It is hard to say but 3 old men owned it and we do not tear our stuff up. Thats the best answer I can give for it.

Does it have polly motor and/or tranny mounts? Polly Trans mount. have to ask bill on the motor mounts.

Does the a/c blow cold? Yes

A/C converted to 134? Yes

ANY rust anywhere at all...if so where? Small amount in the Drivers front bottom corner of the door.

Is it a numbers matching motor/tranny/chassis? Yes on motor and chassis not sure on the trans case have ot ask bill

What kind of track numbers has it run with this combo? 6.68 @ 105 1/8 Thats with the 63mm at 26.5PSI on Alky.

What kind of condition are the OE wheels in? Good Condition no Centers

Who's exhaust system and what size? TH 3" Down Pipe, Magnaflo 2.5" Dual Mufflers, TH Dump setup to add the electric if you want, All mandrel bent tubing. Don;t know exactl who Mike bought it from but its nice loke new and it works.

Original paint or not? Has been wet sanded and re-shot with gold and clear last Year with no major body work done to it.It is what you see when you see it in person.

Thanks
Eric

If you could get answers to the unanswered questions I'd appreciate it.

Sorry that this may be offtopic (hey, its a free bump :biggrin:), i couldnt help but notice that your front grille emblem says "QUICK".... where did you get that?

This is a Limited edition Leather interior car with tons of mods.
1 of 7

First let me say this is a real nice car... and it should sell at that price with all those mods...

How do you know it is 1 of 7?

I have a friend that has one gold T with leather.... limited...

His car page

Anyway... both are very nice cars... he had his seats re-done and colored the leather 2-tone.... seat tops are darker than sides.... turned out nice.

One day... I want a T.... they seem to not attract as much attention as the black ones:smile:

Anyway... TTT for you and good luck with the sale...

Ok First. Thanks for the kind words and responses folks.
I do not mean it is #1 of 7 I should have been more clear. I was told by the last owner he thought it was one of 10 or so. So I went to a friend that works a GM and gave him the Codes off of the car and asked him to find out how many cars were made with those options. He eventually got back to me and said he could only find 7 Gold Limited Ts with Leather and the other code options on the list for the US. Gold ones are out there but I have only seen 3 of them with leather. Stands to reason I would find them on the TR sites since this is a fairly tight community. No intentions to miss repesent. My appolgies if it came across that way. There are only 1035 or so of these Limited T cars made at all so they are one of the rarer Ts made this year.

On the Grill emblem call Kirbin Perf. 215-766-1615 it was 4 bucks.

I was wrong on the exhaust it is 3" to Dual 2.75" Magnaflo came from Jay's GN Parts.

The Block is Bored .020 with Wiesco forged Pistons
The two middle main caps are billet
Heads have stock size SS valves.
the TB is a 62MM
the cam specs are 218 220 .496 .509 Hydralic Roller
Shocks are Stock

Turbov6Joe I meant "Thank you sir!" for the 1ARUNEM saying BTW Nice Car. I have no problems answering questions as best I can.

I have not owned the car long but I do know cars quiet well and this is a good solid car and would not even be for sale if not at first for taxes and now only because of the GTO that I am trying to get. I can not afford both and the wife said one or the other! Those are truths of life. :biggrin:

Ok First. Thanks for the kind words and responses folks.
I do not mean it is #1 of 7 I should have been more clear. I was told by the last owner he thought it was one of 10 or so. So I went to a friend that works a GM and gave him the Codes off of the car and asked him to find out how many cars were made with those options. He eventually got back to me and said he could only find 7 Gold Limited Ts with Leather and the other code options on the list for the US. Gold ones are out there but I have only seen 3 of them with leather. Stands to reason I would find them on the TR sites since this is a fairly tight community. No intentions to miss repesent. My appolgies if it came across that way. There are only 1035 or so of these Limited T cars made at all so they are one of the rarer Ts made this year.

On the Grill emblem call Kirbin Perf. 215-766-1615 it was 4 bucks.

I was wrong on the exhaust it is 3" to Dual 2.75" Magnaflo came from Jay's GN Parts.

The Block is Bored .020 with Wiesco forged Pistons
The two middle main caps are billet
Heads have stock size SS valves.
the TB is a 62MM
the cam specs are 218 220 .496 .509 Hydralic Roller
Shocks are Stock

Turbov6Joe I meant "Thank you sir!" for the 1ARUNEM saying BTW Nice Car. I have no problems answering questions as best I can.

I have not owned the car long but I do know cars quiet well and this is a good solid car and would not even be for sale if not at first for taxes and now only because of the GTO that I am trying to get. I can not afford both and the wife said one or the other! Those are truths of life. :biggrin:

Thanks for clearing up some details...that's the info I was looking for! The car is indeed very nice!! I might be related to this car in a very round about way and if a few things pan out becoming down to TX. to see the car in person. I'm sending you a PM.

I did a compression check at the request of TurboV6Joe the numbers were a low of 135 and a high of 143 all the rest were in between that.
I changed some hoses, belt, plugs, and antifreeze, along with a new water pump . I noticed a little drip from the seal seep hole so I just got a new on and did it at the same time to prevent any future issues for any prospective buyers.

I will post a few mor pics of straight down the sides of the car and better pics of the seats in a bit if the sun comes out.

Back