87 Turbo"T" street/strip car for sale in NC

IDISAPR

Rebuilt 231,mildley ported heads and intake.218/214 hydraulic cam.
84#delphi injectors matched and flowed by precision with turbotweek adjustable chip. Armstrong modded comp.1 Walbro 340.
PT-72 turbo,q-trim,85 exhaust housing. ATR 3"downpipe w/3" bullet muffler.
PTE front mount.New F-body aluminum radiator.
Rebuilt 200 w/art car super rebuild kit/Precision Industries 3800 stall converter/Stageright transbrake/Metco driveshaft loop/B&M pistolgrip prostick shifter/hurst line lock.
10 point S&W roll cage/Kirkey aluminum raceing seats and covers.RJC 5 point harness.
Fiberglass hood,trunk,and bumpers.New red top 1000 cranking amp optima battery in trunk.
All Autometer ultralight 2 5/8 gauges:water,oil,boost/vac,external fuel,5" monster tach with memory and shift light. Fluke EGT meter with memory and high/low recall.
Car has all Weld prostar wheels MT et streets and moroso DS-2 up front.
Rear-10 bolt eaton posi and 373 Richmond gears. Air bags in both rear springs competition eng. 3way adjustable shocks front and back.
Brand new paint job,carpet,and all seals and rubber trim where replaced.
Vaccum brakes,bigger s-10 wheel cylinders and shoes.
I built this car to haul it to the track only so it has less than 75 miles and 25 eigth mile passes on everything.
Also with the car comes a bunch of other parts.I can't list them all but a few are:Extra set of prostars w/new 28x10.5 slicks.
1 set of "T" wheels and tires/ original trunk,hood,bumpers,innercooler,emblems,electric brakes,wheelwell's and trim,sway bars,extra tailights converter and on............ I have a lot of parts that will only go with the sale of the car! This car must go! I am a very motivated seller. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious ;)Asking $11,500 For more info and pics please email me or call-dakillette@bbnp.com----252-234-0177.Thanks for looking :biggrin:
Dennis Killette.

racer1, the car has been 7.00's in the eighth at 19psi. It only has a walbro 340 in it so I don't want to push it very hard. Not to bad for a stock untouched mass air and throttlebody :wink: The car has alot more in it I just don't have the time to pursue this hobby anymore. :(

GNBRETT, pics sent.

Dennis,
I sent you and email, asking for pics.
If you could send me a few, that would be great.
Thank you, Brian