87 Turbo-T WE4

Why do I have to be in Iraq right now! If you have it in Sept I will drive from Jacksonville, NC to pick that up for 7,500.

What "mods" exactly. More info on this car will certainly help it move more quickly. Looks like a great deal though.

At that price he probably sold it already. Another TR given away likely. Soon $5k will be over paying for a nice TR....:rolleyes:

You know all of the answers your asking, why are you posting to take down this car?

I hope you sell it but I don't understand if it was a replacement motor why do you only have a block and not the whole stock motor or shortblock. It would make more sense if the original owner said he blew the motor with the nitrous and replaced the block. Why just the bare block? Do you have it now or is it still in Oklahoma?

I think 7500 is a good deal for someone right there but for me to ship it to NM, I would go 7K.

Hopefully one of the PM's will give you what you want. I see a lot of guys asking more but I don't see them actually selling for what they want.

Good luck!

I remember you spoke to me about the car, and i was very honest about the details surrounding the car. Everything that you keep picking on you and I spoke about clearly. You know your tring to hurt this car with these post about the block etc. I have the block because we didnt want it to damage the car in shipping as for the crank, rods and pistons they are all here, but Rob just wanted the block to keep his cost down and I kept them to sell to recoupe some of my losses. Give the guy a break he lost his job not long after he recieved the car. All you guys know that you cant get a non-rusted straight car that runs good and drives right anywhere at this price!!! Rob is new to these cars, I am not when it comes to seeing the crap that remains out there. The car is a deal!!! I have even thought about buying it back as I sold it to cheap. But was just ready to move forward with other projects.

The car sold Saturday and found a good home to go to in AL. Thanks for backing me up Tobuyitright!

I remember you spoke to me about the car, and i was very honest about the details surrounding the car. Everything that you keep picking on you and I spoke about clearly. You know your tring to hurt this car with these post about the block etc. I have the block because we didnt want it to damage the car in shipping as for the crank, rods and pistons they are all here, but Rob just wanted the block to keep his cost down and I kept them to sell to recoupe some of my losses. Give the guy a break he lost his job not long after he recieved the car. All you guys know that you cant get a non-rusted straight car that runs good and drives right anywhere at this price!!! Rob is new to these cars, I am not when it comes to seeing the crap that remains out there. The car is a deal!!! I have even thought about buying it back as I sold it to cheap. But was just ready to move forward with other projects.

Because it does not make sense that if you removed the original engine to protect it since you were running nitrous and bought a new gm replacement motor, why would someone tear it be down to the bare block? If I bought a gm replacement motor to replace the good original engine I would not have torn it down to the bare block unless something was wrong with it. The original listing never mentioned that the motor had been replaced. There is a reason someone is looking at a low mileage car and makes a difference in value if it is a replacement motor and should have been state so. I also recieved an email for a member in Colorado that stated he looked at it when it was in Oklahoma and said it had been run hard and that the hardtop had been replaced at sometime. Is that true? Is the buyer aware of it if so?

Thanks for asking.

Mr Allen

Because it does not make sense that if you removed the original engine to protect it since you were running nitrous and bought a new gm replacement motor, why would someone tear it be down to the bare block? If I bought a gm replacement motor to replace the good original engine I would not have torn it down to the bare block unless something was wrong with it. The original listing never mentioned that the motor had been replaced. There is a reason someone is looking at a low mileage car and makes a difference in value if it is a replacement motor and should have been state so. I also recieved an email for a member in Colorado that stated he looked at it when it was in Oklahoma and said it had been run hard and that the hardtop had been replaced at sometime. Is that true? Is the buyer aware of it if so?

Thanks for asking.

Yeah, that was raged out, origianl motor is complete junk, and as far as the guy from Ohio.... Well he is and was an expert body man and caught me in a lie. Car was in fact rolled and then caught on fire because of all the 14 second nitrous passes that leaked and it was like a bomb went off! Somehow the factory paint remained in tack who would of thought! All we did was slap some bondo in there and call it good! Be glad you didn't buy this car total crap! Can't believe that the first guy that looked at it bought it, he must have not seen all of the burn marks on the interior?! And if anyone buys this story I have some ocean front property here in Oklahoma and just send money ill get you a deed!