You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T white $6000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

87 Regal Turbo T white with beige bucket seats and interior. Car has power windows and locks, concert sound, rear defog, cold ac,working astroroof,and about 180k miles on original engine. It has almost new Firestone Indy 500 tires, new ac delco o2 sensor, plugs, recent wires, and fresh service. Transmission shifts strong, engine is very strong and quiet. Car is mostly stock with the exception of a Hooker cat back exhaust, K&N cone air filter,scanmaster,hydraboost brake system that runs off power steering pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and wastegate actuator, and a thrasher chip(2 extras). This car drives extremely well, and is very tight considering the mileage. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere. I'll get some pics up in the next day or two. The car is headed to the upholstery shop this week for a torn driver seat cushion and tattered headliner. If nobody buys it this week, next week it will be going to the paint shop. Asking $6000, will deliver free within 7-800 miles of central NC

May be interested in trading, but mostly I need the cash. I have 15 cars right now, and several projects in the works.

It still has the original paint, the rear bumper fillers are fiberglass and have been painted, one of the front bumper fillers has been replaced and it is not painted. The finish is pretty dull, I am not sure if it can be buffed or what, I was just going to take it and have Maaco paint it to make it look a little more presentable. I will take some pics and post them tomorrow when I get to work.

Sorry for the delay, I have taken pics, but am still trying to figure out how to post them. A buddy is on his way here to the shop, he is a nerd and knows how to do this.

Sent ya a PM, let me know if you got it. If not, just give me a call - 732-620-6512 Names Chris.

I would like to have the Monte, but now I just really need the money. My motor will be done soon and my wife will kill me if I take any money out of the bank.

Back