You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T with chrome side mirrors FOR SALE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87TR

I have an 87 Turbo T for sale. It has the rare chrome side mirrors and has NO power options other than brakes and steeriing. Car has only 65K miles. This is the lightweight of the Turbo T's! Asking $10,900. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,661
Here is some additional information on the car.

- The car is located in Northern California.
- Original white paint and the interior color is grey with bucket seats and console.
- Car is completely stock with one exception and that is an aftermarket muffler and tailpipe. New carpet was added. Have owners manual.
- Having it's original paint, the car has some chips and door dings. Front bumper filler panel (on passenger side) is cracked. Headliner is starting to give out (common thing on these cars). Driver seat will need a new cover.
- I am the second owner and have owned it since 2005 (4 years). Since I have owned it, it has been garaged. Use Mobil 1 oil.

Here are more pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,450
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,445
very nice!

Thanks for the compliment!

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest here on this forum. Not exactly sure if it's because it's a white chrome car or folks just aren't buying due to the economy! I figured an original mostly untouched Turbo T would cause some interest.....

I'll have to try Craig's List and eBay.

Thanks for the compliment!

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest here on this forum. Not exactly sure if it's because it's a white chrome car or folks just aren't buying due to the economy! I figured an original mostly untouched Turbo T would cause some interest.....

I'll have to try Craig's List and eBay.

It's not the chrome or the color. We love the car. ;) It's the economy, no cars are selling. Better off holding on to it for know. In this market you would be lucky to get half of what your asking.

Rick

can you email me more pics of the under side and more of the interior, under hood??

that TR is real nice the chrome gives the car a classy yet sleeper look the interior looks flawless best of luck on the sale I wish I had room for another TR I'm kinda partial to the ''T's

Wish this car was closer. Looks like a really nice one. Good luck with the sale.

Any accidents, fender bender, rust issues or mechanical problems with the car? Post a pic of the trunk ID and engine pics. List mods if any. I am interested.

Any accidents, fender bender, rust issues or mechanical problems with the car? Post a pic of the trunk ID and engine pics. List mods if any. I am interested.

No accidents or fender benders that I can tell and no rust issues or mechanical problems. The car shifts nicely and runs strong. It sometimes has a rough idle when first starting up and so It could probaly use a good tune up but just haven't had the time to work on it. The car needs an owner that will drive it more often than I do instead of just letting it sit in a garage and driving it from time to time.

As for modifications, it has an aftermarket muffler and tailpipe and that's it. Everything else is original/stock.

Here are more pics:

Attachments

• IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 943
No accidents or fender benders that I can tell and no rust issues or mechanical problems. The car shifts nicely and runs strong. It sometimes has a rough idle when first starting up and so It could probaly use a good tune up but just haven't had the time to work on it. The car needs an owner that will drive it more often than I do instead of just letting it sit in a garage and driving it from time to time.

As for modifications, it has an aftermarket muffler and tailpipe and that's it. Everything else is original/stock.

Here are more pics:
please give a call 626 590 0010

Back