87 Two Tone (silver/grey) Turbo T w/40K mi.

NEW PRICE - $ 18500.00 or BEST OFFER

Transmission & Rims/ Tires which were included in the original quoted price have been sold.

Awesome, simply awesome. This car couldn't have been in better hands. What a steal at this price.

Grant:
That is a truly beautiful car. GLWS. Unfortunately, I can't afford it.
Just out of my curiosity, how much is that in USD?

Grant:
That is a truly beautiful car. GLWS. Unfortunately, I can't afford it.
Just out of my curiosity, how much is that in USD?

Thanks Gary.

Considering the car's immaculate condition and its (relative) uniqueness (with the designer paint scheme option) I would have thought some of the "true blue" Buick aficionados/ collectors in some of the adjacent states ( New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania) would have been interested in grabbing it for their collection!

Maybe I should just toss it on a transport and send it out to you in Kali and see if any California collectors might be
interested ?? LOL

BTW, the USD vs. Canadian Dollar is pretty much right around par value at present. Probably only a matter of a few hundred $$ difference at most !

can you email me some pics nelsonrms@verizon.net
Thanks

ALL pics appear on page 1 of this thread.

INCLUDED with THE SALE is the following LIST of STOCK PARTS :

STOCK INTERCOOLER
STOCK TORQUE CONVERTER
STOCK TURBO
STOCK (upper) PLENUM
STOCK ECM
STOCK SET OF INJECTORS
STOCK (original) SPEEDO & instrument cluster
STOCK AIR (filter) BOX
STOCK THERMOSTAT
STOCK STARTER MOTOR

EXTRA PARTS included with THE SALE are:

DIRECT SCAN (with computer) and Handheld SCAN TOOL
2 NEW LOWER REAR CONTROL ARMS(never used)
NEW (not remanufactured) POWERMASTER MOTOR ( never used )
NEW (ac delco) FAN RELAYS ( hi & lo speed) ( never used )
NEW TRANSMISSION DETENTE CABLE ( never used)
NEW VSS / TRANSDUCER (2 pulse reed switch ) for GNX replica VDO INSTRUMENT CLUSTER in the car ( never used)
NEW POWER WINDOW MOTOR ( never used)
2 NEW "3.8 SFI TURBO" EMBLEMS ( never used )
REBUILT (stock) ALTERNATOR ( never used )
SET of HEAVY DUTY CLAMPS & HOSES for turbo to intercooler to throttle body connections
WASTEGATE ACTUATOR ROD (heavy duty version )
GM "Y" HOSE for the boost solenoid to turbo/wastegate connection

Dude! this is one sexy ride.

For those of you wish to learn more about this car beyond it being described by " Big Lebowski " as " one sexy ride " you might wish to hear what the impressions of RICHARD LASSETER of the BUICK GS CLUB OF AMERICA were, after having driven and appraised the car.

I certainly think it's safe to say that Richard Lasseter definitely knows what he's talking about when it comes to critiquing Buick turbo cars !

He not only pointed out the the fact that the factory option, the two tone ( silver/ grey) designer paint scheme, makes it somewhat of a rarity but he specifically praised the " DRIVABILITY" of the car, as well as it's condition. He particularly made mention of how good the transmission felt and performed and was so impressed with the appearance( factory stock) of the GM ( AC DELCO) RADIO/ CD ( see pics of unit on page 1 ) upgrade in the car that he wanted to find an identical unit for his own GNX !

If you're seriously interested in the car, you might just want to contact him yourself.

That is a beautiful and unique TR! If I was in the market, I'd be a serious player for this one of a kind Turbo Buick. Bump for you back to the top and GLWS.

appearance( factory stock) of the GM ( AC DELCO) RADIO/ CD ( see pics of unit on page 1 ) upgrade in the car that he wanted to find an identical unit for his own GNX !

gorgeous car.. I also have/had the twin to it but with a moonroof.. Sharp lookin car. Radio was a nice looking unit that looked like it belonged in the car from the factory !!

Attachments

• Radiosss.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
gorgeous car.. I also have/had the twin to it but with a moonroof.. Sharp lookin car. Radio was a nice looking unit that looked like it belonged in the car from the factory !!

When I was looking to upgrade the original factory unit with one that had CD I wanted one that would appear factory original.
As mentioned Richard Lasseter was so impressed with the color match and look of the unit that he asked me if I could find him the identical unit. Don't know if they are scarce, (wouldn't think so), but I could never find another one just like it for his GNX.

Grant:
I've got room in my heart & driveway, just not in my billfold.

Since you raise the subject of $$ with mention of your" billfold", thought it might be of interest to quote an excerpt from RICHARD LASSETER , President/Founder of the GS CLUB OF AMERICA from his LETTER OF APPRAISAL when he writes the following :

" THERE ARE EASILY $ 18,000 WORTH OF LABOR AND PARTS NOTED ", ( referring 0f course to my 87 silver/ grey Turbo T )