You can type here any text you want

88-98 chevy gmc 1500 parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nonosv6

rcd 6" liftkit new in box(es)......$1500

(4)18x9 boyd coddington kammandor forged wheels (6 lug) new in box.......$1500
polished

(4)325/60-18 nitto terra grapplers new.......$1200

(4)stillen fender flairs new.........$250

(1) hub wheelbearing assm.. w/speed sensor new......$150

edelbrock headers and y pipe for 98' dual cat new........$300

gts carbon fiber look headlight and tailight covers front used rear new.....$75

halo headlights drilled for hid bulbs.........$75

jl audio 10" sub box for ext cab gray.......$200

hypertech programmer and 160 thermostat....used....$250

2 bushwacker rear fender flares....never installed but painted champain color...$100

front and rear floormats for ext cab in box...husky i think have to check again....$100

prices neg... would prefer not to ship bigger items,but will,willing to meet within reason,i'm in mass..
will post more things as i go through my stuff. if anyone knows someone or is interested in these parts please pm me or email...will take pictures and email to anyone interested... trying to pay some bills .. thank you..........joel

ttt...... please guys if you know anyone interested in this stuff,let me know, prices neg... thanks,joel

re:flares

What model are the (4)stillen fender flairs supposed to fit fleetside or stepside ?? How low will you go on the price. I have a lot of regal and cutlass parts to trade what do you need ? can you send me pics of the rims and tires and lift kit as well....Dave

these are what the wheels look like,will take some pics of them tomorrow ...they are brand new in box as are just about everything ....please give me a call and we can talk....can any time.......till like 12am..joel

Boyd Coddington Wheels

More info please on the Hypertech programmer. I have a GMC w/ a 5.7 . Any pics? Thanks, Brian

Back