'89 IROC value

Warped

No helmet required!
I have a friend who is finally parting with his original owner Camaro. In Fort Worth.

350 TPI
Unmolested or and virtually unmodified.
105K miles
White with tan cloth interior.
Torque Thrust D's but includes original gold wheels.
One Maaco repaint.
Stock replacement Flowmaster.
New injectors.
Runs very strong.

Any interest or opinions on value? Thanks.

My father might be interested in that car. I agree with hemi's estimate.
Is the car auto or manual trans?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I recently purchased an 89 Pontiac GTA. Basically the same car, 350 TPI powertrain, with a few exceptions. Radio controls being in the steering wheel... The car had 81000 miles, unmolested, unmodified and the power antenna worked. Grey leather interior. Only problem with the car was the installed bra was covering a small ding and had rubbed the paint and the spoiler was rotten. Seller was asking $6500. We agreed on $ 5200 cash. Hope this helps

I'm pretty sure the 350 cars only came with automatic, but you could get a 305 with a 5 speed. The T5 wasn't rated for enough torque to put behind the 350 as I recall.

Thanks for all the info. The IROC goes into the shop tomorrow to touch up a rear bumper scrape and get the paint buffed out. I'll get pictures after that.

The owner of this vehicle is 70 and has MS so he can't really deal directly with buyers. The vehicle has been moved to a lot were it can more easily be seen and has easier access. Car Care Center, 9313 Crowley Road, Fort Worth, TX 76134 (a couple miles south of Sycamore School Road on the east side of Crowley. Price is $6500. Pics to follow.

Phone is 817-293-4662. Ask for Larry.
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG
18.JPG

I'm pretty sure the 350 cars only came with automatic, but you could get a 305 with a 5 speed. The T5 wasn't rated for enough torque to put behind the 350 as I recall.

That could be true on the power though a T5, but the TPI305 cars w/ 5spd were actually a tick quicker 0-60 than the 350/auto cars. Imagine what the 5spd would do with the 350 in front of it. It is true that all 350 cars were auto's. I've had lots of fun in 5pd TPI305 cars though. They are a hoot; lots of torque.