You can type here any text you want

89 Turbo Trans Am For Sale...Pics..!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am selling my 89 TTA that I have owned for about 8 yrs. Even bought it back once ....has 81K original miles. T-Top/leather car.#1022

Mods:
100# valve springs
Double roller timing chain
160* thermostat
New convo pro rims
Like new Hoosier drag slicks and front runners
Bilstien shocks all around
5 point harness
New brakes
Global West sub frames
New original rebuilt tranny (Victory Transmission in Ocala FL) Has all billet internals with transgo shift kit maybe 1k miles
Autometer Boost gage
New drag bags on both sides
Rear seats in good cond.
Fronts need attn.
Has bolt in Autopower roll bar installed..Up to a 10pt.
Needs paint to show, but the original is still presentable for around town..Bad spots are in front nose, top(behind TTop) and rear wing.
Extra set of TTA rims(rear) with good M&H rascemaster cheater slicks....
Car also has Alarm with shock and proxsimity sensors for extra protection.
I am probably forgetting some other goodies tho.
I can get any pic you like Just lemme know.

I have the motor out of car and number 3 and 4 rod bearings are spun. I have no time or money to put into this car. It was a great car for 8yrs and I got lucky by having no other problems with it thoughout the yrs. Julio , JD and a few others know this car.

$5500 obo

309-558-9405

Pic1TTA.jpg

PICT0052-1.jpg

int.jpg

A video of the car in action (Near lane)

Ebay no reserve auction!
eBay Motors: 1989 Turbo Trans Am Indy Pace Car #1022 Indy 500 (item 140282872268 end time Nov-28-08 07:00:08 PST)

good deal for someone @ that price .. Hope the high bidder comes threw for ya :cool:

good deal for someone @ that price .. Hope the high bidder comes threw for ya :cool:

Yeah, i was watching the last 20 minutes and saw the 0 feedback bidder, ive been down that road and also agree he comes thru.

BW

Danmit!!! I was going to bid on this for my son! My computer at work is restricted, so I took my laptop. It took me till 11:00 to finally get my laptop to hook up too the internet.:mad: Obviously that didn't do me any good. Oh well, sometimes things don't work out. Glad you got it sold! Not happy it wasn't to me!;)

Brandohn

Someone got a great deal!

I thought about buying it my self before the wife slapped me up side the grape. She gotten sharper over the years and know's when I'm up to something:mad:

That's the real kick in the b...s! The wife said "OK"!!:eek: Figures, I get the official "OK" and I can't even bid on it!:mad: Stuff happens.;) Maybe I'm supposed to buy that '08 diesel dually w/ 20,xxx mi for less than half of new price that my cousin called me about?!?! Who knows!

Brandon

Back