You can type here any text you want

9.0 or better how many?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodaniel

clean air 1
just wondering,
how many gn's out there are running 9.0 or better, posted here because they are probably running stage motors

There are 2 production blocks that have definitely run sub 9's. Maybe another but there was no evidence of it. Quite a few ran sub 9's with stage 2's or aftermarket TA performance
based builds.

8.9's here with a 3 bolt turbo. Shooting for 8.7's next season with more boost, more seat time, and some weight loss. Want to go 4 bolt, but don't want to disturb it.

8.7s here with production/Stage I style heads (first generation M&As). Faster next year with Stage II heads.

8.9's here with a 3 bolt turbo. Shooting for 8.7's next season with more boost, more seat time, and some weight loss. Want to go 4 bolt, but don't want to disturb it.
damn impressive, i am doing a similar build with a t/a block, using a 71 billet though... i dont blame ya if it aint broke dont fix it

I will be a part of this club next year when I address my suspension over the winter and get my sixty foots in check. The mph indicates its making the power, just got to transfer that to the ground which I am very confident I can do.

There are 2 production blocks that have definitely run sub 9's. Maybe another but there was no evidence of it.

No "maybe" on the other. I was driving it when it was the VERY FIRST 109 to run in the 8's at over 156mph.

HighPSI said:
No "maybe" on the other. I was driving it when it was the VERY FIRST 109 to run in the 8's at over 156mph.

Actually I forgot about that one. Dick's car was the first. There was another that was questionable.

My first attempted 1/4 mile pass with my stage 2 went 7.07 and the next pass went 6.92. Mike

OOPs I guess that was just GNs!!! Sorry

Back