You can type here any text you want

9.83 Norwalk 2010 Chestnut Turbo T video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited87

Heres a video of my gold car from Norwalk sunday. I made some changes over the winter time and was real happy how the car ran in the heat we had sunday and it being its first time out with everything being new. Car has a very mild very safe tune, still low boost and 5-7 psi launch.

The biggest change I made was from the old GM mass air flow/ecm chip to a Cal Hartline tuned FAST XFI system. So far its the best thing I have done with the car hands down. For the record I street drive the car alot and Im still running my Vince Janis built 2004r, cold a/c, untouched quarter panel lips and still no roll cage..lol:D

I have some bugs to work out with the combo but hopefully next time out it goes in the 9.50s range.

I once again wanna thank Cal Hartline for all his help!! See my post in the feedback section about how this day went.:cool:

I also wanna thank Dan Strezo at DLS Engine Development for everything.

It was great meeting alot of you guys from the board. Its cool finally being able to put some faces with some names..lol

Heres the video from sunday.

YouTube - Norwalk 2010 Buick Grand National Gold Turbo T Runs 9s

Here is the thread from last fall with the combo for guys who wanna know more and may have missed it.:D

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/time-slip-combo-database/301115-9-75-138-stock-ecm-maf.html

My timing stinks Brian, I made a couple of attempts to come by and see you. But the stars never lined up I guess. The sun kicked me in the nuts. After the TSO finals I went by your trailer but saw that your car was gone and in the lanes. I bitched out man, I jumped in the car and bolted home. Sorry we couldn't meet up, but next time for sure. Congrats on running so well in such humid conditions. I couldn't imagine having a fire jacket and helmet on with the windows rolled up lol. You must have sweat bag off. Very very impressive.........

So nice!

It was cool finally meeting you too:)

Still keep in mind a NE Ohio track rental this fall Kev! ;)

Thats one mean machine. :cool:

Thanks Rick!

Wow, just sweet! Love that car. Congrats.

Thanks alot Brett! Gotta love it when things comes together..lol

My timing stinks Brian, I made a couple of attempts to come by and see you. But the stars never lined up I guess. The sun kicked me in the nuts. After the TSO finals I went by your trailer but saw that your car was gone and in the lanes. I bitched out man, I jumped in the car and bolted home. Sorry we couldn't meet up, but next time for sure. Congrats on running so well in such humid conditions. I couldn't imagine having a fire jacket and helmet on with the windows rolled up lol. You must have sweat bag off. Very very impressive.........

Mike, I wondered what happend to ya..lol You dont have to tell me.. the sun about killed all of us also. If it wasnt for the awning on the trailer we would have died out there. Norwalk being 99% asphalt everywhere now seems like it made the entire facility 10 degrees hotter than it used to be on any given day. Yeah the temp in the car and being all suited up was borderline nausiating.

Still cant belive you bitched out tho.. :D:D No biggie, one of these days were gonna have some beers and talk TRs! Thanks for the props!:cool:

I filmed alot of the races and was just watching that pass again on my footage when I seen this post.

I mentioned your car to a couple of guys at work today, and how awsome it is. Love the colour, and everything you have done to it. Looks so suttle but runs so good!

Brandon!

Put me in for the track rental in NE Ohio. Meeting Chris Lyons in June at Quaker City for some tuning. June 12th Track rental in Salem, Oh.

Coach

Mike, I wondered what happend to ya..lol You dont have to tell me.. the sun about killed all of us also. If it wasnt for the awning on the trailer we would have died out there. Norwalk being 99% asphalt everywhere now seems like it made the entire facility 10 degrees hotter than it used to be on any given day. Yeah the temp in the car and being all suited up was borderline nausiating.

Still cant belive you bitched out tho.. :D:D No biggie, one of these days were gonna have some beers and talk TRs! Thanks for the props!:cool:

For sure. Next time I will have my car there and we can pit beside each other to shoot the breeze. Took me just shy of 5 hours to get there which was a lot quicker then I thought.
Oh, and next time I will leave me skirt at home and tell the ol lady to lend me my balls thats stored away in her purse.:redface: no more bitchin out;)

Brian,

Looks like it's all coming together nicely!! Beautiful car, quality people and parts involved!!

Check your emails, and I'll get that box out asap!!

K.

Great vid. Enjoyed watching you out there on Sun. I made (attempted) a few passes and quit by noon. I was soaking wet head to toe just trying to get a run in. I couldn't believe you guys doing it in full race gear. I think my wife and I watched you out at 42 last fall as well. Looks great, congrats, and a very sharp looking car!

I filmed alot of the races and was just watching that pass again on my footage when I seen this post.

I mentioned your car to a couple of guys at work today, and how awsome it is. Love the colour, and everything you have done to it. Looks so suttle but runs so good!

Brandon!

Thanks for the compliments bud!:) Maybe, if its possible email me the video clip from where you were standing or youtube it. The woman doesnt like to get down on the track and video..lol

Put me in for the track rental in NE Ohio. Meeting Chris Lyons in June at Quaker City for some tuning. June 12th Track rental in Salem, Oh.

Coach

Will do Coach, you can count on it.

For sure. Next time I will have my car there and we can pit beside each other to shoot the breeze. Took me just shy of 5 hours to get there which was a lot quicker then I thought.
Oh, and next time I will leave me skirt at home and tell the ol lady to lend me my balls thats stored away in her purse.:redface: no more bitchin out;)

That sounds like a plan Mike! Lookin forward to it!:cool:

Brian,

Looks like it's all coming together nicely!! Beautiful car, quality people and parts involved!!

Check your emails, and I'll get that box out asap!!

K.

Yes, without question its the people involved with the knowledge, character and quality parts that make results like this happen. I just replyed to your email. Thanks a ton Keith!!

Great vid. Enjoyed watching you out there on Sun. I made (attempted) a few passes and quit by noon. I was soaking wet head to toe just trying to get a run in. I couldn't believe you guys doing it in full race gear. I think my wife and I watched you out at 42 last fall as well. Looks great, congrats, and a very sharp looking car!

Thanks Ryan! Yep that would be us out at 42. Stop by and say hi if you see us out there next time. Your more than welcome to a rental. Thanks for the compliments!:smile: Take care, Brian

Looking good. Launching hard. Can't wait for a track rental!

Spring crept up quick.. hopefully we get some cooler days this summer and I will get one in the works. If not, def a fall rental! I will keep you posted. Id like a big TR turn out again!:cool:

I should have it digital by next week and I will email you the file.

Brandon

Brandon that would be awesome! Thank you!

Bad ass car,awesome run!!

Thanks ed!;)

Back