You can type here any text you want

9 mile gnx never titled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kcs387

There is a 9 mile gnx never titled on ebay Item number 180174754206 and its going for $108,980.00 god that's a lot money. It is very nice like its like new O it is new. :eek:

I'll be the first to say it, WELL worth the money, if you can afford to hold onto it another 10-15 years. It'll always be a regal, but some rich fool will one day decide he cant live w/o it, and the $ will be paid to where buying at this price was a smart move....if its kept as is, and still not titled and holding MSO.

not that bad to me ... just have to sit and look at it for a few years :biggrin:

That Gnx has been listed many times.. the shop where its at is not too far away from me...:)

That Gnx has been listed many times.. the shop where its at is not too far away from me...:)

You are correct. I think that GNX has been listed on Ebay maybe 10 to 15 times with bids as high $90K+++++. I never seen it go over $100K yet. Hmmmmmmm, I'm not sure why the owner doesn't try the Barret Jackson or some other route as those auctioners on there spend the monies like crazy.

Very Nice GNX

flip

You are correct. I think that GNX has been listed on Ebay maybe 10 to 15 times with bids as high $90K+++++. I never seen it go over $100K yet. Hmmmmmmm, I'm not sure why the owner doesn't try the Barret Jackson or some other route as those auctioners on there spend the monies like crazy.

Very Nice GNX

flip

i would buy it if i had the money.

If you read the old posting on the car, the new (current) owner says he lists it as an advertisement....just to let people know who and where his auto company is located. I expect that you will be seeing it listed for some time. Apparently is not interested in selling it quickly.

That is ours...

We have had 1 person who actually tried to buy it, he was in Hawaii, he had it inspected and everything. He actually planned on driving it. I think when his wife caught wind of it, she let him have it.

The inspector who came to look at it was beside himself was excitement, he made us take pictures of him sitting in it, standing by it, plus he filled up an extra memory card taking pictures to show to his inspector friends, although he was a little dissappointed he didn't get to road test it :)

We sell a lot of cars, it's nice to have 1 that is really special, and see the look on peoples faces who 'know' when they come in to get their cars is very fun.

What I really need is to make a large sign to put out with it so people know what a $110k, and explain a little history, if only I had the time.

Although they only made 547 of them, where's the fun on having a car sitting around? I believe that these cars should be driven to their potential. Then again, I'm not looking at it at the collectors point of view... Just my 2 cents.:cool:

I'm not sure why the owner doesn't try the Barret Jackson or some other route as those auctioners on there spend the monies like crazy.

Very Nice GNX

flip

Maybe he doesn't want to pay their outrageous commissions! :eek:

Although they only made 547 of them, where's the fun on having a car sitting around? I believe that these cars should be driven to their potential. Then again, I'm not looking at it at the collectors point of view... Just my 2 cents.:cool:

I agree. Cars are made to be DRIVEN, and these are made to be driven FAST and HARD.

I agree. Cars are made to be DRIVEN, and these are made to be driven FAST and HARD.

Yes, I agree, but some need to be preserved for history's sake. If I wasn't married, this one would be high on my list of cars to save for future generations.

no faming but, this car is being used for pumping up the GNX market.period.I have an ebay account and have watched this car for almost a year,its brought over 100k several times,reserve droped,still no sale?? scam.

but maybe the false market pump-up with help out the guys who really are trying to sell their TR and maybe it will bring alittle more.......

:rolleyes: :D I wish i had the extra pocket change. In my book, this car is PRICELESS. take a look at some euro car...LOL. This is one of a kind. I would never sell a car like this, wow, feel like am back in 87.

and the BEST part, this car is still EXCELLENT on gas for all you penny pincher. yea, 30+ miles to the gallon and still smoke chevy corvette(chevette). vipers, and 90% of must EURO-ASS car.

buicks never loose, we are alway boosting(no a crime)....so how you figure?

no faming but, this car is being used for pumping up the GNX market.period.I have an ebay account and have watched this car for almost a year,its brought over 100k several times,reserve droped,still no sale?? scam.

I don't see how you can support such a statement. GNXes on ebay have been selling for high 5 figures and as you said, sometimes 6 figures. So this guy is asking for $110K. That's his (or her) perogitive. You can't really "pump" a market with one car. It's one example, there are others available. Either people will pay it or not. The market will cool, or perhaps I should say shift, and I'm sure you'll see that this year with BJ. For example, if you had $110K to spend, you could put it into this one car, or by 5 $20K cars that will appreciate more. It's self correcting. :)

I don't see how you can support such a statement. GNXes on ebay have been selling for high 5 figures and as you said, sometimes 6 figures. So this guy is asking for $110K. That's his (or her) perogitive. You can't really "pump" a market with one car. It's one example, there are others available. Either people will pay it or not. The market will cool, or perhaps I should say shift, and I'm sure you'll see that this year with BJ. For example, if you had $110K to spend, you could put it into this one car, or by 5 $20K cars that will appreciate more. It's self correcting. :)

I see what you are saying, but.......this same car sells over and over and over for 100k plus????? but doesnt change hands....just fishy to me.i suport it because i seen it with my own eyes,its not a rumor.;)

Just to be clear, it has never 'sold', reserve has never been met. It is available for viewing to anyone that wants to make an appointment to see it.

I see what you are saying, but.......this same car sells over and over and over for 100k plus????? but doesnt change hands....just fishy to me.i suport it because i seen it with my own eyes,its not a rumor.;)

I agree, bids have been within $5,000 of the buy it now price. If you were considering spending $104,000 on a car I don't feel that $5,000 would make that much of a difference and if it does then you probably shouldn't be spending 104,000 in the first place. Just my .02. That is however one sweet looking X.

Ringo,
Please keep in mind that the seller is paying the freight (eBay fees for the listing, interest on the $110,000 or whatever was paid, insurance, taking floor space, etc.). Again, I suspect that it is being run as a loss leader and is being written off. I see nothing unusual or suprising in that...it is standard business practice.

Back