You can type here any text you want

9 sec 87 grand national fs/ft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AMS69

This Is A 87 Buick Grand National With T Tops. If You Are Looking For A Sleeper This Is It, This Is One Fast Street Car.the Odometer Reads 127,537 It Has Been A Drag Car Most Of It's Life.

The Paint And Body Is In Great Condition ,although It Does Have A Small Ding In The Roof Behind The T Tops From Body Twist From Before The Cage Was Installed, One On The Trunk Lid, And A Spot On The Bottom Of The Drivers Door From Opening It Into The Fender On A Car Trailer. The Hood Is A Oem Looking Hood, But It Is A Fiber Glass Pin On And Has Some Stress Cracks. The Car Is Very Solid Ans Is Rust Free!!

The Interior Is All Intact And Still Looks Nice, It Has Racing Style Front Seats, But I Do Have The Orignal Front Ones That Go With The Car. All Of The Power Windows And Locks Still Work.

The Engine And All Components Have Around 30 1/4 Mile Passes Since Built. Champion Fully Race Ported Heads With T&d Shaft Mount Rockers,intake,and Throttle Body. It Has A Stock Block With Billet Main Caps, The Block Has Been 1/4 Filled, Bored 0.30 With Je Pistons 8 To 1 Compression, Stock Crank, Stock Rods With All Arp Bolts And It Was All Balanced. The Cam Is A Custom Grind Turbo Cam It Is 600 Lift Solid Roller.

The Turbo Is A 76 Mm Putting Out 30 Lbs Of Boost With A Pti Front Mount Air To Air Intercooler And Turbonetics Stainless Hot Side With A 3" Down Pipe With 2 1/2 Stainless Dual Exhaust And Magnaflo Mufflers.

Ignition Is A Fast System With A Msd Digital 4 Fuel System Consist Of 95 Lb Injectors And A Dual Stage Walbro Pump The Second One Kicks On After 10lbs Of Boost.

Chassis And Suspension Consist Of All Polyurethane Body Bushings,competition Engineering 90/10 Front Shocks,and Rear. South Side Lower Control Arms And Eldebrock Double Adjustable Uppers, Factory 10 Bolt Rear End With 30 Spline Moser Axles And Pos Unit With A Rear End Girdle, Drive Shaft Loop, And A 6 Point Chromemoly Cage.

Transmission Is A Artcar 400 Turbo With A Reverse Valvebody And Trans Brake. Ptc 3800 Converter.

There Is Way To Much To List If Interested Just Email Or Give Me A Call For More Details. This Is A Very Nice Car And Very Fast. This Car Has Been A 9.83 In The 1/4 On The Old Tune With 26 Lbs Of Boost And 75 Lb Injectors. Pics At Racingjunk.com Add 1112010 I Am Posting For A Buddy. Call Him With Any Questions. James 270 202 O226

engine pic

Attachments

• 5913797452216-1987-buick-grand-national.jpg
    5913797452216-1987-buick-grand-national.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 504
car pic

Attachments

• 7313034310205-1987-buick-grand-national.jpg
    7313034310205-1987-buick-grand-national.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 500
Price and location? I would suggest enlarging those pics. Hard to see. Looks pretty sweet tho.

Back