You can type here any text you want

9 sec STAGE 2 87 ttype 23,000 MILES

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shorti28

I have to sell my stage 2 car quick. I have run into some cash problems and must sell it. It is a 1987 stage 2 TType with 23,000 miles it is an off center 4.1 block with Ross pistons and I beam rods with CNC race ported GN1 heads with Chevy style roller rockers. It has the fast setup and 83 lb injectors. I has a PT88 turbo and Turbo 400 with a 5500 converter and ford 9" 35 spline with 3.50 spool.The suspension was done by Jack Cotton with a weld in rear sway bar. The frame is notched and can fit 12.5 slicks. This thing hooks and goes straight!! Totally streetable and fast. Car has run 9.97 @ 138 on a mild tune. Car is straight as an arrow and interior is immaculate. No disappointments here. All stainless headers, downpipe and exhaust. Over $90,000 spent building. Car has fiberglass hood, front, rear bumpers, and aluminum bumper mounts with new PPG triple black paint.

The motor is apart due to a spun bearing and ready to be freshened up. The only thing needed is a crank (or repair the BMS crank) and a balancer.

THIS IS NO BEAT UP JUNK WITH STAGE 2 IN IT!!! IT IS A CAR SHOW GOING FAST CAR WITH THE BONUS OF BEING A STAGE 2

I would like to see $30,000 for it but quick money talks. Don't be afraid to make an offer. Call John@ 215 872 2424 with any questions.

ttypeengine001.jpg

ttypeengine002.jpg

ttypeengine003.jpg

babyjohnny006-1.jpg

Well I will sell it to him!! I'm telling you this car is clean and straight and built right!!!

Whats that supposed to mean? Don't hate participate :)

Lol... im not hating. The car is nice. Just wondering what else the car offers as far as parts. Your leaving a lot out. You need to list all the parts so you don't have to play email tag with people.

I'm not saying it isn't worth the money. It's worth what someone will pay.

John, I have someone that is looking for a S2 Car. Yours might be too fast though! (if that's possible) What bearing surface is damaged? Is it repairable? They would probably like a 10 sec. combo. Let me know. PM Me. They have cash! Gene

Back